ten

AUBREE'S POV
I opened my locker, searching for my lab coat. We will have a practicum today.
" Did you know that Justin will be with us today at laboratorium?" Hannah suddenly just popped next to me.
" And? I'm not that into him, Hannah. And please, could you keep it down?" I said under my breath, make sure that someone doesn't hear us.

Hannah just laughed hard and we later went to the lab.

" Okay, i'm going to announce your new lab partner for the next month." Mrs. Ellie announced, the chemistry teacher.
The kids just sat randomly until Mrs. Ellie announced the lab partners.
" Hannah and Jeff." Mrs. Ellie continue announcing the lab partners, and i'm waiting her for calling my name.
" Aubree and Justin."

Shoot. I'm trying to forget him and now me and him are lab partners?

Hannah looked at me and laughed a little, i rolled my eyes and sit next to Justin.
" So, we're partners now right?" Justin said, and raised his eyebrows.
" Just lab partners." I answered, not looking at him, just focusing on the lab equipment.
" Why's that?" He asked. Finally i gave up and looked at him.
" Huh? What do you mean?" I asked him, because i really don't know what he said.

" Are you nervous or something? Because of me?"

" Because of you? Nervous? Really? Come on Justin." I scoffed, pretending to act cool infront of him.
He stared at me for a long time and finally he gave up talking to me.

This is going to be a long day.

After school, Hannah, Jess, and me decided to eat dinner together right after we shopping.
" So, what are we going to eat for dinner? Rosie's?" Hannah suggested while she started her car's engine.
" Rosie's sounds good." I added.
" Yes! I've been craving their milkshakes and burgers." Jess said, while her eyes still focusing on her phone.
" Who's that? Justin?" Hannah asked, and she driving her car.
" Of course. He's such a girl. A.k.a romantic." Jess answered, and she seems kinda blushing.

I'm just laughed and pretended that i'm not jealous. I decided to forget what Jess had said and i listening a music from my phone through my earphone so i can't hear what Jess said about Justin.