five

Aubree's POV
" Aubree, It's time for dinner." Mom shouted from downstairs, the smell of grilled chicken and vegetables already around my room. I placed my novel on the rack full of books and headed downstairs.

" Wow, i can smell the delicious food." I said. My sister was busy with her laptop, with headphones stuck on her ears.
" Clara, Eat." My mom give her a sign to eat. Clara closed her laptop and went to the dinner table.

" So, How's you first day of school?" My sister asked me while she put the mashed potatoes on her plate.
" Really great. The kids are nice, and i already have friends." I said, smiling at my mom and my sister.
" Have you find a boy yet?" My sister asked again. Hearing her asking that to me, made me remember about the boy who i just met at the school lobby.

Turns out it was Justin Foley.

" Uh, what? Boy? Come on, Clara." I rolled my eyes. Clara let out a small laugh and continue eating.
" Don't asking that kind of questions to her, Clara. Not yet." Mom said, pouring mineral water to our glasses.

Not yet? Come on, Mom.

I just let out a fake laugh and continue eating.

I know this is crazy, but i can't stop thinking about that boy. Justin Foley? I can't stop thinking about his smile. He friends with Zach, Alex, and that creepy boy Bryce.

But when Hannah and Jessica told me that mostly boys at liberty high is an asshole make me realize that i should be careful.

" Aubree?" My sister coming into my room, ruining my thoughts about Justin.
" Hey, What do you need here in my room?" I asked, she layed her body onto my bed.
" Nothing. Just checking you in. Huh, i just had a bad day today." She said.

" What kind of bad day?" I furrowed my eyebrows.
" Well, there was this annoying costumer at my shop, that's all." Clara said. That's right, She have a clothing store.
" What kind of annoying?" I'm still asking.
" Really annoying. I won't tell you because that annoying face will be stuck in my head again." She glared at me. I just laughing hard and joined her onto the bed.

We just laying there and have a good talk. While we were talking, my mind still full of Justin Foley. And i didn't realize that i'm liking someone way too fast.

It was because his smile.