Chapter 1

The world is consisted of ordinary people and the ultimates. The ordinaries have no special talent at all while the ultimates have their own specific talents. A boy named Hajime Hinata was born as the ordinary, a talentless boy that is not good at anything. Thus, he despise himself for being normal, but then he evolved into another different person. A person that is excellent at everything and also known as the super high school level hope. An artificial talent was planted to Hinata. He is now called Izuru Kamukura.

From the moment he was awake, Izuru never had a chance to see the outside world. However he already knew what it would be look like. So, that is also the reason why he doesn't mind to never go outside. Although, he also curious what kind of people he could meet outside his room. He also thinks that there are possibilities that those people can make him feel excited rather than boredom. Izuru was accomodated with a not so big room. The room only had a bed on the middle.

Since Izuru has an artificial talent, many kinds of person come to check him routine. He always got many questions from them. Sometimes he was told to do physical exercise to test out his physical ability.

One day, just like yesterday, he was checked up by a professor. Right after that the professor leaves the room. Suddenly, his empty room was opened without any greetings or warning. He knew from that moment that the person who entered his room is not the same professor who check him up just now. He thought that the person was an intruder then dashed to the anonymous person and smacked the person's head causing them to fell unconcious.

The person was actually a teenage boy with a white hair. He seems to be wearing a school uniform that belongs to the Hope's Peak Academy School. The black hair boy tried to wake him up, but no avail. Izuru then decided to wait.

___________
Hey everyone! So, this is the first time I published a story here so hope you like it! Oh and also! If you're having trouble underdtanding the story please tell me! I will fix the sentence or explain stuff to you in the future.
Thank you for reading this :'3
__________