MarioKart (Marliza)

A/N: Ship requested by WeirdoWithWifi (my fren)
Artwork also by WeirdoWithWifi (very talented)

"Oh, Eliza," Maria sing-songed from the couch in the middle of their dorm. She had a goofy grin plastered onto her face.

Eliza walked out of the small kitchen holding two bowls of ramen. "Yes Babe?" Eliza asked sweetly. She was now curious as to what her girlfriend wanted.

Maria stood up, her hands hidden behind her back. She looked at Eliza with a hint of mischief. "I challenge you to a MarioKart duel," she said, bringing out two wii remotes, a nunchuck, and a 'wheel'.

"You're on. Can you order pizza while I text the gang to come over? I know they'll want to see this." Eliza asked for confirmation. "I want to make sure it's ok with you first."

Maria let out a long 'hmmmmmm'. She was tapping her pointer finger against her lip. "Sure, why not? If anything they'll make it more interesting."

"Salt Squad"  has been opened

Cinnamon~roll: Everyone get ur asses over here

Freckles: ?

FrenchBaguette: Why?

Horse(fucker): ^^^

Cinnamon~roll: 'cause I said so. And I wanted you people to witness a MarioKart duel

Angel-ica: Fair enough. I mean, a challenge like that is not something to miss.

Horse(fucker): What's in it for the rest of us?

♡Maria♡: Free pizza and alcohol

Horse(fucker): I'm in

Pegleg: I'm in. Can I bring James

Freckles: I'll drag Alex over.

Nonstop: I set my phone down for five minutes. I come back and most of you have forgotten to use proper grammar. Sweet Jesus.

Nonstop: John, you will not drag me over.

Cinnamon~roll: yes peggy james can come.

Cinnamon~roll: Everyone be over in 20

She set her phone down on the small dining room table. "C'mon Maria, we gotta clean up the dorm at least least somewhat."

Timeskip brought to you by Gerad Way

Almost everyone except Laurens, Hamilton, Peggy, and James were there on time.

Eliza and Maria were preparing the shots and Wii when a frantic Laurens barged into the room. He was carrying  Alex's laptop. "Quick! Help me hide this," he said holding up the laptop.

"Donner que pour moi s'il vous plaît," Laf said while making the 'gimme' hand gesture. He stood up and walked to the bathroom once he had it.

He walked out beaming a goofy grin. Seconds later, a furious Hamilton stormed through the doorway. Peggy, James, and... Thomas walked in after.

Alex didn't notice Thomas yet. He was too busy looking around the room and glaring at John. Finally he gave up searching.

"John, is this your way of getting me to stop working? If so, you win." Alex sighed as he plopped down onto the couch face first.

Maria walked over to the couch, her eyes narrowed. She leaned down towards his head. "GET UP YA IDJIT!" She screamed into his ear.

"Shit!" Alex fell off the couch.

"Alright, it's time for The Duel. Eliza, pick your character. I call Princess Peach."

"Hmmmmm, I'll go with Yoshi," Eliza said while going onto the next screen, picking out her ride. Obviously choosing the Yoshi bike.

"The Duel shall consist of the Special Cup. The rules, every time something bad happens to you, you and everyone else have to take a shot. Except the other racer."

Let's just say, by the time they were racing each other on Rainbow Road, EVERYONE was wasted.