Jon - Teddy Bear

Third Person/ Narrator P.O.V -

Jon.

Oh, sweet little Jon. He's too innocent for his own good.

Yes, he's shorter than you, and chubbier, and has this adorable smile, and cute stutter . .

Yes, you were head over heels for him. Who wouldn't be?

But, as much as you wanted to kiss him, to hug him, to cuddle him, and be there forever at his side, you had to remember:

He may not even like you back.

But that was fine with you, as long as he continued to smile and stutter, you were happy!

---

Well, Valentine's day was coming around, and you two often spent it alone.

So, you went out of your way to make it his best ever.

Using some of the savings you had saved for this very occasion, you went out to buy him:
Chocolate,
A Teddy Bear,
A Card,
And of course, your love, which was free forever.

But little did you know, Jon was doing something rather similar.

In fact, it was like he was planning this for years.

Jon's P.O.V:

Today.

Today is the day that I, Jon, will try to confess to my long time crush, ( Y/N ).

They are a true wonder, really.

( L/S ) ( H/C ) hair, beautiful ( E/C ) eyes, and a beautiful smile.

I'm surprised they haven't been flooded in valentines. Maybe because I was too nervous to send them.

Or maybe because I just was a coward.

Now that I think, I see all the possibilities that they won't like me. I'm not very manly, I'm a coward, and I fear too many things.

But, I have to try, for ( Y/N ). I promised them to try to be more brave only a week ago.

So, let's do it.

----

The stores are filled with so many things, so many choices to choose and see if ( Y/N ) would like them.

They said they adored ( F/A ),and always wanted one, but couldn't, due to the cost.

Luckily, I found some plush animals of one, so I bought two.

Then, I found the perfect gift.

----

Narrator's P.O.V:

So, after all the shopping, the two finally arrived back to their small, comfortable apartment.

Jon felt himself flush a little when he saw ( Y/N ).

Their hair framed their face perfectly, and their full lips were puckered ever so slightly.

They turned and looker at Jon, also lightly red.

" Oh, hey Jon, I didn't expect you back so soon! " ( Y/N ) said, grinning nervously.

" N-Neither did I, you look r-really pre-pretty . .! Uh, p-pretty nice! " Jon corrected himself, tripping over his words.

" Awe, th-thank you! " They said, face reddening a little.

" A-Anyways, " Jon sat by ( Y/N ). " I got so-somethings for y-you ! " He said shyly.

" Oh, thanks ! " ( Y/N ) grinned as Jon handed them their gifts.

As they opened the gifts and awed at the gifts, Jon's face was increasingly growing red with every compliment.

" This box is so small. . cute. " They said with a small smile.

Jon was getting really nervous now. The final gift was his gift to them truly.

( Y/N ) opened the last gift carefully, and took out the note, opening it and reading it quietly.
Their eyes widened. " J-Jon . . " They whispered.

Jon gulped and took their hands, looking them in the eyes.

" ( Y-Y/N ), I- "

Jon was cut off by an excited bean hugging him and kissing him, almost crying.

He squeaked, blushing furiously, but after a few moments, Jon kissed them back.

" Of course I'll be yours, Jon. " They crooned after pulling away, resting their forehead against his.

Jon felt his heart almost explode.

Happy Valentine's day to you too, my dear ( Y/N ).

there it is, the first request ! I did it around Valentine's day because I wanted to '\/(030)\/'
feel free to request more !