Chapter 4~ Mom's Final Decision

We walked into the house. Mom was sitting at the table. As I walk by she ask "why are you two home?' I didn't bother to stop, I was so pissed at her. I walked up to my room and slammed the door shut. I refused to talk to that lying bitch.

Later that night after everyone was in bed, I crept down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. I opened the fridge and just stood there, I don't know what the hell I want I mumble.

"I want to talk to you" A voice says from behind me. I spin around and there stands my mom.

"what do you want?" I ask not looking at her in the eye.

"Lexie told me what happened at school today". She said.

" so what you think an apology is going to help? Because it's not mom, Ross was my best friend and you made me move away from him. Then I get called down to the office today and he's sitting there looking at me like he's never seen me before in his life. How do you think that makes me feel? And you didn't even tell me he was coming to school, and tell Mr. Andersen you're the Director of the CIA? Are you crazy now i'm never going to get to be normal again."

"Are you done being pissed?"

"for now, but i'm still not happy about anything, why couldn't you have told me I was going to have to show him around the school and more importantly why would you volunteer me?"

"Justin, Ross needs a friend, a real one not a fake one like everyone is going to try to be. I just thought that this would make up for moving away from him and his family in Colorado."

"THIS IS SUPPOSE TO MAKE UP FOR THAT!?"

"it was suppose to be an attempt, yes."

"well what if I don't want this? What if I don't want to be popstars "bodyguard"? This won't be fun for me because he has no memory of me, mom it will be more like a punishment"

"Justin! I am still your mother and you will do as your told because I have already promised Stormie and Mark that you would help Ross." and with that she walked away, leaving me to turn back around  and stare into the fridge for something to eat.

I walk back upstairs and grab my phone. I text my friend Riley, he's twenty and works for my mom at the CIA but he's always there for him when I need him.

Me: Hey sorry to bother you so late but can you do me a favor

Riley: Sure whats up?

Me: Talk to my mom, tell her It would be to emotionally stressful for me to "bodygaurd" Ross.

Riley: I was wondering when this conversation would come up. Look Justin I already tried, it's not right to make you do this but, your moms set in stone, she isn't going to change her mind.

Me: UGH! Really! ok well sorry for bothering you. P.S. We need to hang out sometime

Riley: Ya we do! I haven't seen you or your sister forever.

Me; Well goodnight.

Riley: Night Justin

With that I put my phone down and went to bed.

Authors note

Sorry for the short chapter. 2 comments for the next chapter. I want to hear some feedback. Tell me what you think about the book so far.