Chapter 6

Comment and Like~

Taehyung's POV

I walked away. I started to feel guilty. I'm sure that was his first kiss. Lucky him, it was from a guy that liked him. Mine was stolen from my dad when I was 7. I thought it was okay until he would constantly do it, I knew then it wasn't normal.

I got to the front door, I looked back and saw a moving van. I sighed and processed to take out my keys. I opened the door to see many boxes and very little furniture on the ground.

"A- Appa?"

"In your room Princess."

I turned red from embarrassment and anger.

There were employees, I assume workers for the moving van.

I hate him. I don't like him. He hurts me physically and emotionally. I hate my dad.

I started walking up the stairs and into my room.

When I got there I saw all of my furniture gone and three boxes stacked on top of each other.

"There you are. Okay, everything is packed and we are leaving tomorrow at 9:15 or around that time okay Princess?"

I just looked at my feet and nodded. He lifted up my chin "What's wrong princess?"

"Don't call me that....." I said quietly. But he heard. "And why would I do that. You're my princess." He replied.

"I'm not your princess appa, I'm your son. Your biological son. I'm not comfortable with what you do to me. I don't like it at all." My lip started quivering. I was scared. I never told him this because I was scared he'd be abusive again.

He let out a long sigh. "I'm sorry Taehyung. I didn't know you feel this way..........
I know it's wrong but, I can't help it. I keep looking at you and every time I see you, I see your mother......
So I trick my mind into thinking your her. But you're not. You're my son, my only and extraordinary son that I love." He pulled me into a hug and I started to tear up I didn't know he felt this way......

I'm just happy it will stop....

-----
"Okay go to bed son, is late and we need to be ready tomorrow."

"Okay Appa!!"

I was so happy appa wasn't mad at me. I thought he would've done something.....

Something dirty....

But he didn't so I'm happy.

I slowly shut my eyes and went to sleep........

For once in a long time. I went to sleep peacefully and happy.
-----

"Are you ready to go Taehyung? It's gonna be a long drive. But you'll be okay. You can sleep if you want." Appa said.

"Ready as I'll ever be......"

And then the car started. The van started moving behind us with our belongings.

Goodbye......

Everyone.....

I hope he tells the others I left. He promised he would. I hope he will. I trust him....

Jungkook's POV

I was woken up by Jin. He was saying over and over again.

"Get your butt out of this bed or I'll do it myself!"

So I had to get up after he said it like 7 times. I got up and went to the bathroom. I opened the door and saw Issac. He only had a towel around his waist. I started blushing so I turned around. "I-I'm sorry. I should've knocked first." He just sighed and said. "You have no idea what your doing to me baby boy."

I don't like when he calls me that. He's calling me a baby.
(A/N Yeah, that's it Jungkookie......hahahaha. So innocent)

I'm not a baby. I clothe myself. I feed myself, I clean. I can do everything.

I snap out of my thoughts. "I'm not a baby!" I said and he just smirked and chuckled. "Sure baby boy. Whatever makes you happy." He said and walked away.

I didn't need this. Just think, I'll start school today and it will be fun! I get to see Taehyung! I can't wait to see him. I hope we have the same class. But it's gonna be awkward. After the incident.....

He was so gentle towards me. I liked it. A lot.

Enough of that Jungkook your blushing!!

I went to change into the uniform and I got down the stairs to see the other kids eating. I grabbed a banana and started to peel it.

"Jungkook! Isaac! We're late. Namjoon is already at school. Let's go!" Jin said I didn't have time to eat in peace so I was shoving the banana in my mouth. I gagged on it and Issac laughed and said "Don't take it all at once baby boy." And he winked.

What did he mean by that?

I guess he's right tho. I should be careful with stuffing my mouth. I start to see windows and bricks form a humongous building.

Is that our school?

TAEHYUNG. IM GOING TO SEE TAEHYUNG HYUNG.

"Okay Jungkook follow me to the office so we can get your class." Jin hyung said.

I followed him to this room where and short brown haired lady was sitting at a desk that filled half of the room.

"Schedule for Jeon Jungkook." Jin hyung said politely. The lady nodded and opened a drawer in the file cabinet. She pulled out a folder that was very thin. There I saw a tab on the top right corner. It had the name "Jeon Jungkook" on it.

She pulled out a single sheet of paper. And gave it to Jin hyung.
"Thank you Miss. Have a great day!" He said and smiled. His smile is very pretty almost feminine.

"Great you're in the same class. A-4 that is. So you and Taehyung have the same class." He said and I jumped up and down saying "Yay!" Like a little kid. But I was really happy.

Jin hyung showed me where the classroom is and I walked in.

All eyes were on me. I started to blush like crazy.
"Oh hello sweetie. You are?" The teacher said. "Oh forgive my manners. My name is Jeon Jungkook. I am a transfer here to Tanbang. Please take care of me." I bowed to show my respect. I heard comments that were mixed with good and bad sides.

'He's so cute.'

'He's like a bunny.'

'He looks gay.'

'I want him to sharpen my pencil.'

I would gladly help a guy if he doesn't know how to use a pencil sharpener. I mean it's sad. (A/N awe he is trying to help.)

I looked around the room and searched for Taehyung hyung. I asked.

"Excuse me miss. Don't you have a student named Taehyung?"

"Oh yes. You just reminded me." She stood up from the desk and looked at the class.

"Due to personal reasonings Kim Taehyung will no longer attend the school for his academics." The teacher announce and sat back down.

Wait.......

What?