Chapter 10

Comment and Like~

Namjoon's POV

I woke up to my alarm for 8:30 in the morning.

My alarm clock had always been the same ringtone since my parents gave me a phone 5 years ago the day after the adoption.

It's Jin's favorite song.

"난 너를 사랑해" ("I Love You")

Everyday I hear it and it makes me smile. Today I'm smiling ever wider because I get to see Jin after all these years. I haven't forgotten about him.

How could I forget my princess? He's everything to me.

I got up and did everything. The usual for getting ready to leave the house. Like making the bed. Brushing teeth. Things like that.

I opened my bedroom door and opened Tae's. I saw he was sleeping.

I got an idea.

I went to the kitchen to grab a bottle of water from the fridge and open it.

I came back into his room and........

Taehyung's POV

Why am I so sweaty?

Wait sweat isn't cold.

"NAMJOON HYUNG!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL??? SERIOUSLY?" I sighed while he was laughing his ass off.

I looked at him and started laughing too. Even though I'm tired I can never get mad at him. He's done so much for me.

So got up taking his hint for waking me up while he went out yelling "I'm making eggs!"

I took a shower and I put my sheets on my floor to dry.

Namjoon and I have always had that brotherly love friendship ever since we met.

We were always like those brothers in the movie that would mess with each other. But if someone messes with our brother we would beat the shit out of them.

It was a great friendship we had and still have today.

I started to get my clothes on when Namjoon shouted "I burned the eggs. Tae make breakfast!"

I laughed, but finished getting dressed. So I got out of my room and into the kitchen down the hall.

I opened our fridge and grabbed more eggs and I used a different pan.

They weren't the best eggs because I cracked them in the pan and started stirring. They looked weird. Really weird. With whit and yellow and not just yellow. But they tasted fine.

Once I was done I called Namjoon to eat with me.

We ate while Namjoon was talking about his own Princess from Mario Kart.