Chapter 6- MORE CHARACTERS

3rd Person's P.O.V

The pack finished introducing themselves, because the writer needs a way to describe all the characters in the group so now the narrator/writer is about to introduce the recruits. Yes, the writer just started this chapter off with breaking the fourth wall, your welcome.

"Well, you already know me guys, but I'm Gynger!" says, well she said it, Gynger. She had short black, her emerald green eyes contrasting against the hair. When she smiled, which was often, you could clearly see dimples. Oh yeah, in her black hair was emerald green highlights.

"Gyngerrrrrrr, you always go first" pouted a long dirty blond hair girl.

"Then go" Gynger replied to the girl.

"Oh yea, I'm the awesome Kitten!" She practically scream. Her long hair was in a ponytail, and she had some extra hair bands on her wrist just in case the one in her hair broke...Which happened often. Her eyes were yellow, like a cat....Irony. She was wearing a long white lab coat, and was wearing black tights.

"Don't mind Kitten...She can be hyperactive sometimes" says a spiky hair blond with ice blue eyes "I'm Zack" he says, reaching out his hand for The Pack to shake. He was wearing a red T-Shirt an Jeans.

"Hey, I'm Jay" says a guy quietly. His blond hair was a mess, a little below his shoulders, and he was wearing a causal outfit, a t-shirt, jeans, and sneakers.

"I'm Leon, and yes I am a cheetah hybrid by not like you guys, it common were I grew I" says a 14 year old boy. His purple hair was dyed, and he stood at 7 feet! Nearly a foot taller that Lachlan. Then again, I guess it was were he came from that made him so tall. He was wearing a black hoodie, and even though nobody could see it he was wearing a purple under shirt. blue jeans, and black converse.

"He-y-y, I'm Z-Z-ane" spoke up a timid guy. His eyes were two diffrent colors, one sky blue and the other emerald colored. Short blond hair and was 6 feet tall, a little shorter then Lachlan. He was wearing a white t-shirt with a grey vest over it and dark grey jeans.

Anna's P.O.V

Without anybody noticing, slipped away quietly, ready to discuss with my, "friends", who were going to take the 12 of them to the other world. I honestly was contemplating how she got herself into this miss. I actually had a normal child hood, that was until she left her parents to go attend a university. I wanted to prove that women were just as smart as en were.

While I was away, both her parents died of natural causes... But the problem was they left being my younger sister who was 12. Of course, by now I had graduate college and was making a name for myself and coming up with theory's on what happened to the scientist Notch and his partner, who name was lost in the folds of time.

This caused a lot of trouble because of this, I got some unwanted attention from my "friends." They knew about The Pack long before I was even born, and they wanted me to help them. At first, I replied no. I wanted to be my own person not fallow some unknown organization.

That is where my sister comes in. My "friends" new about her and used her against me. Saying that if I did as I was told, they would leave her alone. If not... Well you can think for yourself what would happen.

"Hello Anna" says Bob, standing next to the door of the room we were about to get to know this unknown organization a little further, irony.

"You where called here too?" I say, skipping over my greeting. We didn't have enough time for that, we needed to get down to the bottom of this.

"Hello too Bob" he mutters underneath his breath. I raise my eyebrow, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Yes I was invited here, why else would I be here?" Bob says, as grumpy as ever.

I sigh, choosing to ignore Bob sarcastic reply. With a name like that, I understand why bu still. Taking a step, I am now facing the door, sighing heavily. I sigh a lot. Looking at Bob, he just shrugs.

"Lady's first" replied Bob, stepping back, giving me room. I give him a glare. He is really immature, why is he even here?

Turning my gaze back towards the door, I step forward and open it.

A/N: I updated a book? Is it Christmas? I wish. But no, I decided it was time to get off my lazy butt and do a chapter. I'm back in the swing of things. ALSO WHERES MY ART YET?! I want those fan art. Give meh, I wan't to feel special. Also I want to give people prizes.

SO YEP, a update.... ARE YOU PROUD OF ME MOM?! Anyways, see you next time peeps.    

BTW CHECK OUT THIS BOOK THAT I'M WORKING ON WITH SOME FRIENDS (Memory of the Elements on the account