· Chαρτεr 1 ·

@InfiniteYasmine〰🐺〰

@InfiniteYasmine
〰🐺〰

Alaina Rosalyn The leader of the worlds 2nd best pack, the Silver Moon Warriors. Known for their personality, mostly their loyalty, honesty and compassion for someone or something.

Xavier Blake The Leader of the worlds 1st best pack, the Black Shadow. Known for their power, love and passion towards something or someone. Get on their bad side and you'll never live to see another day.

Because of Rogues, these two packs have to unite. Will it be possible for the 2 most hated packs and enemies work together to fight off the actual bad side? Putting aside all the rumors and myths they've heard from one another and hurtful past?

·

Alaina never thought she would love or fall in love again, with any male for that matter. In fact, she made a promise to herself, after her first 'mate' she's given up on love and the whole 'soul mate' thing.

Love for Alaina is like Santa to a child. Once known and loved but later forgotten and disliked.

Alaina is now the Female Alpha of the pack she's wanted to rule for so long. Now she can but without her parents to love and care for her while she's ruling the kingdom she's dreamt of. Now all she has is her pack beside her, to value her every step of the way. Their like a second family to her and she will stop at nothing to protect them all.

Alaina's pack changed, for the better. They don't lie to each other. They speak with truth and honesty even if it hurts in the end. That's always been the ritual since the incident that happened that day. They speak with love and laughter even when under all of that, is broken souls that have shed tears like a waterfall over and over again.

Xavier's pack is different. All dark and mysterious, lonely and solitary. No one has entered that pack since Xavier's parents died from and incident that occurred that has to do with 'him'. No one has dared to pass the borders, or has talked to him in years. The people who have entered the pack daringly, almost never come out.

Key Word : Never

Outside of their pack. Is full of rumors, myths, scary stories and late night creeps but aside from all of that people fail to see what's actually inside of them all.

No one trusts in that pack. They all lie, fool around, throw each other's honesty and trust around likes it's baseball season.

Will these two different enemies attract like Magnets or departure like before. Will they face horrible truths and horrifying lies?

After all, two opposites do attract.

·
·
·

Flash back :

"Mom when are we going to meet father?" I ask, pouting adorably. My 17 year old happy self jumping with joy. I was a happy teen, really happy.

"Almost sweetheart, let's step outside we'll see him from inside the borders." She smiles revealing her her pearly whites, even though her lips are chapped, She still looks beautiful.

She ties her long ginger hair up, putting in a higher pony tail. I got my brunette hair from my father and my silver eyes from my mother. "He's outside the borders now?" I open my eyes wider

"He's alright thou-"

My moms voice gets cut off when the gate door front the borders bust open, in came the Black Shadow pack, avenging for revenge of some sort. "Well well well, if it isn't the pack of rainbows and sunshines?" The alpha smirks

The Luna follows behind him with a matching smirk and his son Xavier morphed into a wolf, growling at my mother and I.

"Hide, you need to be safe." My mom says before shifting into a wolf, the Luna and alpha do the same. I shake my head, shifting myself too. "I'm not leaving you." I mind link to my mother

She nods, a tear rolling down her Wolfs snout. Before I can see anything, Xavier pounces at me. My mom screams but the Luna and Alpha hold her back, all I see before blacking out completely is my mom being killed by the Alpha. My father laying on the floor in a pool of his own blood outside of the border and Xavier biting my neck with a vicious look in his eyes.

And that's when I knew, I could never trust any Black Shadow and even if I did, I'd know Xavier killed my parents; as well as the Luna and Alpha.

End of Flash back :

〰🐺〰

Hello my Wolverines.
It's currently 4:59 Am. I'm watching Netflix while editing this chapter.

I'm tired and my eye lids are literally closing, thank you for seeing this book and taking time to read it. Thank you for voting/liking (If you did).

I know it's not the best book and it has misspelling and bad grammar but please just try to bond with me, please.