· Chαρτεr 5 ·

〰🐺〰(Not Edited) - (Bad Language) You've been warned

〰🐺〰
(Not Edited) - (Bad Language)
You've been warned.
@InfiniteYasmine

Credit : EmmaCheshire
- For making me want to actually finish this chapter, her support from the last chapter was 👌🏼 On Point. 😂 -

"I'm tired" i groaned slouching into the backseat of the car with Xavier beside me, angry because he couldn't drive neither sit in the passenger seat.

Mason laughed hysterically while turning up the music louder "TODAY WAS FUN!"

I groaned hitting his shoulder repeatedly "Shut up, shut up, shut up"

Chase grinned evilly because he was the one driving and god I wish it wasn't him. "Dudeeeee slow the fuçk down!!" Xavier yelled

I sighed closing my eyes, i don't even know how I'm the tired one from shopping while these guys are over here goofing around. What are they in? 7th grade?

I groaned once again beginning to get a headache from all the noise

"COULD IT BE YOU, HOLDING ME DOWN!" Mason began to sing

"I BET THE NEIGHBORS KNOW MY NAME WE BE SCREAMIN' SCRATCHIN' YELLIN" Xavier screamed next

Last but not least Chase had to make an appearance "IM ALL ABOUT THAT BASE, BOUT THAT BASE, NO TROUBLE."

They all snapped their head towards me, expecting me to sing a song verse. I rolled my eyes but a smile was tugging at the edge of my lips "USED TO TRIP OFF THAT SHIT I WAS KICKIN' TO YOU, HAD SOME FUN ON THE RUN THOUGH I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU"

I began to laugh loudly, multiple snorts included when all three of us continued the song off key "BUT BABY, DONT GET IT TWISTED, YOU WERE JUST ANOTHER NI*GA ON THE HIT LIST, TRYNA FIX YOUR INNER ISSUES WITH A BAD BITÇH."

Obviously Mason and Chase needs their attention "DIDNT I TELL YOU THAT I WAS A SAVAGE?"

And that's where it ended. I fell asleep. Maybe it was the fact all of our laughter mixed together, including my snorts sounded angelic to my ears or maybe it was the fact that I wanted to fall asleep dreaming about a good moment I enjoyed at the current time.

·
·
·

I awoke to be in an uncomfortable position, leaning against a shoulder with my knees and arms wrapped against a blanket and myself. I squinted my eyes adjusting to the bright light and the scene in front of me.

"Where are we?" I asked cautiously to no one in particular

Except the person beside me, being Chase heard "In a private jet."

My eyes widened "What? Why?"

"Remember our vacation? We didn't want to wake you up so we packed all the stuff you might need and here you are." He chuckled, does this situation look funny?

I glared "I swear if you guys packed anything dirty o- WAIT WHO PACKED MY UNDERWEAR AND BRA'S?!" I don't want anyone touching my things, especially those things.

"Don't worry" he assured me "Mason did it." Okay maybe only him.

"You couldn't get a girl or anything?" Raising an eyebrow at his nervous posture and sudden attitude

"There wasn't one at the time." He said in a duh tone

I was going to say something back when Mason and Xavier beat me to it, in unison they both teased "Sleeping Beauty awake I see.."

I flipped my hair even though it was in a messy bun, I suppose Chase put it into "I'm glad I just got called a beauty but I'd appreciate if you guys can explain..this scenery."

"No one called you a beauty specifically, just the actual princess." Chase shrugged

I sent him a glare which he returned with a satisfied smirk "Chase already explained didn't he? We won't repeat ourselves Laina."

I glared at Mason too who spoke but just covered it up with a heavy sigh, I'm tired so I won't even fight with these dweebs anymore. I don't have time.

"You guys are so annoying" I muttered but the stupid sense of hearing made them all hear me. Sadly.

"You love us anyways." They all cooed, Chase still beside me, Mason going into the seat behind me and Xavier going into the one beside Chase. They were all surrounding me with their horrible smell.

Mate

Choke on something, I said to myself. More likely my wolf. I don't have nor want a mate and I was fine without her and her yelping about how he's close by.

All I need is Mason.

And food.

I went out with my family to the beach today and came back at 9 pm and didn't have time to write before

I went out with my family to the beach today and came back at 9 pm and didn't have time to write before. Me and my sister began to watch movies as I started a new plot. We finished 3 movies in a row and it's now 4:28 am.

I literally don't sleep anymore. Summer has its down falls too.

Anyways i finished. Finally. And I just wanted to update this one quickly before starting the other chapter.