· Chαρτεr 6 ·

〰🐺〰(Edited) @InfiniteYasmine

〰🐺〰
(Edited)
@InfiniteYasmine

Credit : @AngelMulloryGrubb

"This place is.." I couldn't even think of the right word to describe it, it was even more difficult when I didn't know that much vocabulary words, there's nothing to be ashamed of.
"gorgeous."

"That's all ya got?" Chase challenged making Xavier and Mason nod agreeing with him

I gaped at them before blurting out random words "Marvelous, precious, beautiful, cute, Artistic? Um uhh Kawaii, spectacular, to good to be true, um fantast-"

"Okay!" Xavier's voice boomed "That's enough."

"Okay, damn" I smirked "someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed."

"Someone looks like a bed." He shot back

I furrowed my eyebrows "THAT DOESNT EVEN MAKE SENSE."

"For you, everything does."

Is he implying that I have no common sense and that I'm completely stupid?

That bastard.

"You bastard." 'You love him anyways' my mate warned, gosh I was so fine without her all this time

Nice to see you too.

Not likely. I said back

"Done talking with yourself?" Xavier had that evil grin on his lips while staring at me

"I wasn't talking to my- Okay fine, whatever." I muttered embarrassed that he caught me

"Mmhm" he hummed with a smirk

Oh how I want to wipe it off his face so bad with a chainsaw. It'll be a bonus if I get to cut his whole head off too.

"So what are we doing first?"

I shrugged giving Mason a frown as the other two threw out random idea's that seemed good.

"We could let our wolves run free.." I suggested, the thought of doing so made my wolf full with excitement.

"Nah"

And there it goes. I thought.

Xavier put up a finger and I imagined him with that lightbulb on his head turning on. "Swimming?"

I shake my head "I don't..uh"

Mason sensed my discomfort and cut in "She doesn't like to go swimming. She can just watch."

I nodded eagerly, trying so hard to change the subject. Having an abusive father was bad, making him leave marks all over your body was even worse that you couldn't even show any part of your body. So far only Mason knew, I wouldn't have told him to be completely honest but he was there for me when my dad died that day and he found out. Even though my dad treated me like complete shit, i still loved him and acted like he treated me like a complete princess instead; which he did, just in public.

"OH" I smiled brightly, hitting Chase in the back of the head. I like hitting people. "We could eat!"

Chase glared at me before smacking me back, lightly . I rolled my eyes at his effort as he beamed forgetting about everything that just happened a second ago "YES, FOOD!"

Mason and Xavier shrugged nonchalantly and I had to put all the effort in me not to use them as human bate for the sea wild animals.

If you hate food, I hate you.

Simple as that.

·
·
·