Happy Birthday!!!

You woke up as your alarm clock say,"Happy birthday Y/N!"

"Yay today is my birthday!" You exclaimed.

You went to the bathroom and bathe.

A few minutes later,after you've done bathing,you went to the closet to find something suitable for you.(This is what you wore)

After finshed,you went to the kitchen and make breakfast

After finshed,you went to the kitchen and make breakfast. Then,you felt someone backhugging you.

It was Jungkook. He said," Happy birthday sweetie!What are you going to make?"

"I'm going to make scramble eggs and ham,"you replied. He exclaimed,"YUMMY!"

After done making,V came down and exclaimed while going to the dining table,"Happy birthday Y/N!"

You all started eating. In the middle of eating,Jungkook said,"Let's have a party tonight at 8.00." "Sure!" You replied.

After eating,all of you went to the backyard.

Jungkook said," Where should we held the party?"

"I know!How about we do in the living room,"Taehyung said.

You nod your head. Then, Jungkook said that you guys need a lot of food but he doesn't know what food should you guys have.

"I know! How about we have pizza,cupcakes,fries,nuggets, sausages and ice cream," you said.

Both Jungkook and V agreed. You all went in the house. And you went to your room.

You then fall asleep.

~11.00~

You woke up. You check your phone to see the time. You then heard someone's voice from downstairs. You sure that it is not any of the 2 boys.(Jungkook and V)

You went downstairs to the living room and saw 5 boys that looked familiar.

It was Jin,Suga,J-hope,Rap-monster and Jimin.You greeted each other. Then,you asked the boys,"Why are you guys here?"

They told you that they were also helping you for the party. You nod.

~Time skip~

"It is 2.30. I can't wait for the party!,"you said.

You went to Jungkook's room.

You knock on his door and saw them(BTS) doing the planning for tonight's party.

You sat on his bed beside Jungkook and Jin. All of you started planning.

Suddenly,you heard that V said,"Let's invite Blackpink and Got7."