Dating with Jeon Jungkook???

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and saw Y/N still sleeping. I took my phone and saw that it was 10.00 am. I quickly bathe and change.

I went downstairs and eat breakfast

I went downstairs and eat breakfast. I switched on youtube and watch romantic shows. "How I wish that couple is me and Y/N."I said.

Then I heard someone coming downstairs. I looked up and saw it was hyung.

V's POV

I woke up as my ringtone beep. I changed into my fav clothes.

 I changed into my fav clothes

I went to Jungkook's room. I opened the door and saw Y/N sleeping alone. "Where's Jungkook?" I wondered. "Did they sleep together?

I went downstairs and saw Jungkook eating.

"What are you watching?" I asked Jungkook.

"Romantic movies,why?" Jungkook replied.

I nod.

"Look how sweet the couples are. Don't want that couple to be you and Y/N?" I ask Jungkook.

"Y....yeah of course I do,"Jungkook said.

"Then you can propose to her." I said.

"But.....but......." Jungkook was about to finish his sentence when I cut his words.

"Just think,what if she likes another boy. Would you just let it go? If I were you I would just confess and propose to her immediately." I said.

"Ok fine,but we need a plan." Jungkook answered.

"After we finish eating then we go to my room and plan since Y/N is in your room. But make sure you follow my plan." I said.

"Ok fine. "Jungkook said sarcasticlly.

"Quick question. Did you sleep with Y/N?" I asked.

Jungkook nod.

Then V and Jungkook went to V's room and planned.

Y/N's POV