At The Park

Jungkook and you reached the park. You two were walking around.

Jungkook saw a bench and said,"Y/N do you want to sit on the bench?" You said,"Sure!"

Jungkook and you sat on the bench and he said" Y/N don't you know that it is already school holiday?"

You respond,"Not really.But why?" He said, "Just asking.Oh by the way, when is your birthday?" You replied,"Two days later."

Jungkook just nod. Then,Jungkook found an ice cream shop. He asked you whether you want ice cream and you said,"Yes!"

He queue up. Then,when it is his turn, he said "Auncle,can I have 2 green apple in a cone?" The auncle gave him the green apple,then,he pay the auncle. He gave you the ice cream while smiling at you.

 He gave you the ice cream while smiling at you

You said,"Thanks Jungkook." You took the ice cream from him.

You two walk towards bench and sat down. "Your done eating?" You said. "Well I'm hungry" Jungkook said. "Can I have a bit of yours?" He continued but in a cute way. You nod and feed him.

~Time skip~

It was 6.00. You said,"Jungkook I have to go now." He looked at his watch and nod. You then saw that Jungkook is looking down. You said," Jungkook?" Your mind says hug him. You hugged him and he was shocked but then,hug you back.

You saw him smiling again.

~Time Skip~

You reached your mansion and Jungkook said,"Tommorow do you want to go to the shopping mall?" You nod and said,"sure,why not." He was extremly happy until he hugged you. Your super glad that he is happy. You then say goodbye to him and he say goodbye to you.You went inside and went upstairs. You bathe and change your clothes and went to bed.

(Author's Note) Sorry short chapter,too lazy to write.