School again???

~The next morning~

"Y/N wake up!" your mother yelled from the dining room. You took your phone to see the time.

You went to the bathroom and bathe. After your done,you opened the door and went to your closet to take your school uniform.

You took your phone to message Jungkook.

~Messaging Jungkook~

Y/N: Hi Jungkook,when are you going to school?

Jungkook: Today don't have any school Y/N.

Y/N: Oh but why my mother woke me up so early?

Jungkook: Because she wanted to say that, I'm here!!!

Y/N: Your here??

Jungkook: I will go to your room.

Y/N: Okay,bye

Jungkook: Bye

~End of messaging Jungkook~

You changed your clothes to this.

You then heard someone knocking and you know that's Jungkook

Jungkook's POV

V and I were bored. V asked me to go to Y/N mansion without him.

"That's a good idea hyung,thanks," I said. I went out of my mansion and started running to Y/N mansion.

I knocked on the door. I saw Y/N mother. I said,"Hi my name is Jungkook. I'm Y/N's  friend. Can I talk to her?"

Y/N mother nodded and let me go inside. "Y/N wake up!"Y/N mom yelled.

"Do you want any drink? I have soda,mineral water and cold drinks." She continued. I said that I"ll just have soda.

Y/N's mother nodded and went to the kitchen. I message Y/N. Y/N's mom gave me the soda and I said,"Thank you."

I continued messaging Y/N and said that I'm downstairs. I said to her that I will go to her room. She said"ok." I went upstairs to her room and knock the door.

Y/N's POV

You opened the door and saw Jungkook smiling at you.

"Awwww he looks so adorable,"you said in your heart while staring at him

"Awwww he looks so adorable,"you said in your heart while staring at him. "Y/N?" He said. You looked at him and said "Oh,sorry Jungkook."

You asked him to sit down on your bed. Then you sit on your bed.

You then said"Jungkook why did you come here for?"

He said,"Do you want to go to the park?"

You nod.

Jungkook and you went out of your room and went downstairs. You told your mother that your going to the park with Jungkook.

Your mother said"Ok but be home at 6.00 sharp." You nodded and left with Jungkook.