Day #18

Aria POV:

I walk outside to and feel this cold air hit me like a truck.I hate doing this and so does Mona..dont get me wrong it's not that I care what "A" does but them making me and Mona hurt my bestfriend...Thats just wrong.

I'm hiding in a bush where Mona and Hanna are gonna meet "A".I quiet down my breathing when I hear Hanna's Voice.Here goes nothing.

"Hanna look over there" Mona says pointing to the bush I'm in.

"Alright" Hanna says as she creeps over to the bush.

As she gets closer I put my hand over her mouth.

"Don't say anything." I say sternly.

"mmmm" She trying to say something but next thing I know Mona hits her in the head with a rock.

"I hate this.I really hate this babe" I say as I cry on her shoulder.

"I know..But We have to ok? You know what happens when we don't do as told" Mona says kissing me.

"I know but look at her!" I say balling now.

"Sh..Its ok. Look at me No matter what happens we can explain ok? I love you." She says wiping my tears.

"I..I..I love y..you too." I barely get out.

Mona POV:

"I..I..I love y..you too." Is all she says.

"But remember we have a plan" I say.

"I know.Text "A"." She says sniffling.

(Text between Mona and 🅰)

Mona✂: Its done boss met us behind the chapel At 12:00.

🅰: Good girl. Well make it look like an accident.

Mona✂: haha Yes we will.

(Back to Mona pov)

After I texted "A" I checked the time.It was 11:30 so we had 30 minutes to get to the chapel.I nodded at aria and we carried Hanna and put her in the trunk.

"You think this will work" Aria ask.

"We can hope for the best" Is all I said.

I heard aria gulp then saw her loading the pistol. She looked to determined and so was I but damn It was hot. We arrived and Aria hid the pistol in her pants.

"Lets take her around back" I say and she nods.

We are carrying Hanna around back and we see "A" Waiting. I nod at aria and Aria fires at "A" In the head, the foot,the stomach and the thigh. Aria fell and was shaking I run to "A" on the ground to make sure they were dead.

"Ready To find out" I ask aria who made it over to me.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She says.

I lift the mask and gasp.

Aria POV:

"Omg...Omg...No!No!No!No!" I yell crying as I fell to my knees.

"I can't belevie Its...H-her." I say barely finding words to use.

I look behind me to see Hanna standing awake.

"Hanna Let Us Ex-" She cut me off by hugging me.

"I Understand Mona..Also Aria you did great...but who's "A"?." She ask noticing them laying on the ground.

"Go look for your self" Is all aria said as Hanna looked over there and instantly fell.

"OMG A IS..."

Hahaha cliffhanger idk I thought you guys might enjoy not having aria and Mona as bad guys but any guesses on who A is? Comment belowwwwww!!!
👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇