23

Emily POV:

I can't fucking believe Spencer! I'm her fucking girlfriend and she won't tell me what's wrong but she'll tell aria!I'm going to Hanna's because that's the only place I have left to go.

I pull up at the Radley hotel because Hanna is staying with Caleb for a little. I walk in and it was very busy,I kept bumping into people left and right. I walk to the elevators and see there's a bunch of people waiting to get on.

After about 5 minutes of waiting for the elevator, i finally get on the elevator and go to the 7th floor. When I get to her room i knock weakly.

*Knock,Nnock,Kno-*

"Hello?" She asks the she sees me with my red puffy eyes.

"Oh Em, Come in" she says walking inside me following.

"What happend?" She asks me as she shuts the door and locks it.

"M-me and S-pencer got in a fight" I said trying not to start wailing.

"What was it about?" She asks.

"She called aria and was talking to her aria asked if she was ok and she said no. Aria asked why and spencer told her but when I asked she wouldn't tell me." I explained thinking to my self.
Maybe I over-reacted.

"Em You did over-react. A little." She stated. Did I say that outloud?.

"Yes you did."she says chuckling.

"Oops, What should I do?" I ask her for advice i dearly needed.

"Go home. Talk to her. That's all." She said.

"o-okay but can I go home tomorrow and stay with you?" I ask.

"Sure Em just go to the closet and look for a shirt." She said and walked to the kitchen.

"Thanks Han!" I yell to her as I make my way to the closet.I grabbed a large shirt and put it on. I was now wearing just a bra,panties,and the large t-shirt.

I played on the couch soon drifting into a deep slumber and thoughts of Spencer and other things.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in so long I've been so busy lately. But I wanna thank y'all for all the reads!