Ecstasy

Three.

That's how many people I saw in bed with me.

Chandler, Marsol and some other female with a pixie cut hairstyle laid next to me.

My head was still spinning from the pot and I was in no position to complain about anything.

Somehow all of us were in bed naked but I don't remember doing anything.

I felt the bed move, Chandler rising to his feet in only boxers. His abs rock hard, built into his chest.

I guess he felt me staring because he looked at me. In a way I could hardly explain although it made me feel good inside, bubbly. Even though I should be mad at him for making me uncomfortable, I can't be.

"Let's shower." Reaching his hand out to me so I could take it. My hand in his felt small, safe. A feeling I've been longing to have for so long.

Looking back Marsol along with the pixie hair girl were still asleep.

"Sleep well?" Slowly he turned the nob on letting water flow into the clawfoot tub. Adding soap to the water.

"I barely remember anything." His hands wrapped around my body as I sat on the sink top. "Who's that girl? And why did you leave me alone with your fiancée. She could've killed me."

He gave me a half smile before pulling off his boxers and getting into the water.

I followed suit my back against his chest. The warm water felt like a massage therapist to my aching bones.

"Who says not remembering is a bad thing." Grabbing the same box from the day in the kitchen, he lit the brown exterior before placing it between my lips. "Ruby."

I looked up at him confused.

"Ruby is the girl lying in the bed. She's Marsol's girlfriend." His voice was blunt like it was normal for an soon to be married couple to be promiscuous.

"You just bring home girls that you and your fiancée can have sex with?" Pulling away from him, I got out the tub. "Your sick. You take innocent girls for your disgusting pleasure."

Swiftly he grabbed me, pinning me against the wall.

"Stop." His eyes darkened above me. "Stop acting like you don't want to live. You were born to be free, run wild in your own way.

Be reckless, raise hell, leave this life the same way you came in. Kicking, screaming, ass naked."

My lips cracked a smile at this.

"Your young and your scared. Why are you scared?" The half smile slowly diminished from my face. "Stop being paralyzed. Stop swallowing your words. Stop caring what other people think. Wear what you want. Say what you want.

Listen to the music you want to listen to. Play it loud as fuck and dance to it. Go out for a drive at midnight and forget you have school the next day." His light eyes deepened into mine. "Stop waiting for Friday. Live now with me. Do it now. Take risk. Tell secrets. This is your life when are you going to realize you can do whatever you want?"

"Life is about having no regrets, Everest. Have no regrets with me. Trust me?"

Always.

Every fiber in his being made me trust him. A man I barely knew.

No one noticed me in the corner of the room when everything was dark. Chandler seen my broken bones without needing any assistance from an x-ray.

I'm falling all over my self trying to be some body else.

"Always." I told him and he smiled, placing the brown,lit, blunt between my lips. I did as he taught me before exhaling the smoke through my nose.

We walked into the room. Marsol and Ruby were wrapped in towels looking through a closet.

Admiring her tattoos from afar she seemed like a badass. Black hair, slim body, and the tattoos covered most of her upper body.

She gave me a brief glance before returning to whatever she was doing.

A knock at the door bought me from my trance. As the maid ,Brenda, brought in a tray of breakfast.

Quickly leaving afterwards.

"Marsol find Everest a dress to wear." Biting a piece of toast, they scurried around the room.

"I'm Ruby." Her accent was thick. Almost as if she was from New York.

"Marsol's girlfriend?"

She gave me a boyish grin. "Something like that."

"Here this will be perfect." Marsol emerged from the closet with a tight black dress and black heels. "It'll look great on you. Won't It Ruby?"

She only nodded since her mouth was now filled with smoke.

Marsol kissed Ruby who wrapped her hand aggressively around her throat.

My eyes darted away, uncomfortably. Until Chandler pushed me on the bed. Both of our bodies, naked from the bath we shared.

"I want you to moan." His head dropping between my legs. My hands clenching his hair. Moans escaped mixed with heavy breathing from my flesh being pressed against his warm tongue.

He rose up pressing his lips against mine. "I want you to gasp in my ear." I gasp as two of his fingers entered me. Placing my head in the crock of his neck to muffle the sounds. "Pretending like your trying to hid the sound, like your trying to smother it, but I still hear it."

My fingernails pressed deeper into his back.

In a quick I was on all fours on the bed. Chandler behind me. Marsol laid in front of me, Ruby sitting on her face.

I felt him slowly enter me then slam into me. My eyes rolled into the back of my head with every descending push further into me. The heat radiating off his skin as our bodies shook.

Still inside me, his hand guided my head until I was eye level with Marsol's wet, throbbing vagina.

I stated there for some time just staring at it.

"Try It Everest." His husky breath fanned against my ear.

Closing my eyes, sticking out my tongue. My mouth connected with her wetness. I slid up and down, hearing her moans gave me satisfaction. Gripping her thighs I depended my tongue into her core.

Piercing screams filled the room.

"Please." I begged, throwing my head back whenever he slammed into me. He leaned down biting hard on my exposed neck, gripping my breast in his firm hands.

Pulling me away, he f*cked me against the wall.

Ruby tribes against Marsol making her moans intensify.

I wrapped my legs around him, the cold wall hitting my back. I grind against him so hard it made his muscles clench.

His jaw tightened his face to tense in ecstasy.

Tightening my walls around him, my body started to build up.

My body shake as I release in a screaming orgasm.

His jaw loosened , feeling his release inside me.

Leaning his head against mine, I smiled.

"We have to get dressed."

Titling my head to side, confused. "Why?"

Still my legs wrapped around his torso. He smiled.

"We have to go to church."