Children Store

"2.3 million, sir." Marsol nodded at him. Chandler handed the man his card as we waited for him to give Marsol the studded boots.

Apparently every Friday Chandler takes Marsol shopping. There is no particulate  reason why. He just does.

I missed a few days of school this week. Chandler assured me he'd get my missing work so I could do it from home.

We walked around the mall entering and exiting stores.

"Lets go in there." She suggested. It was a kids toy store with paper airplanes hanging from the ceilings.

Chandler seemed unsure but we followed her in anyway.

The store was filled with crying kids, happy kids. It made me remember when I was five and my parents bought me my first ever puppy. I named him Boy. My parents thought it was a stupid name however I felt it suited him.

I had the dog for almost a month. I ran home from school each day to walk him. But that day was different. I got home and Boy was gone. My mother told me that his food and appointments were costing us to much money.

So she sold him to this little girl down the street.

I cried all night, asking her why.  She told me. "It could never love you, Everest."

"Everest look at this." Shaking the memory from my head. "Its an over stuffed bear." She bounced on the bear making me laugh, proceeding she faked humped it.

"Stop. This is a children's store."

She rolled her eyes walking over to me. Chandler whispered something in her ear making her grin.

Her hands grabbed me by my shirt smashing her lips against mine. The kiss was hungry and rough. Slamming me against the wall her lips sucked my neck.

Soft moans escaped my lips.

My eyes low with lust. He stared into them watching me.

Her hands slyly slipped into my tights. Rubbing my pulsing, wetness. "Shit." I moaned as her pace quickened. It felt so good although I knew it was so wrong. 

Parents with their children were walking around oblivious to the action taking place before them.

Marsol removed her hands getting down on her knees.

I watched her confused. She quickly pulled down my tights along with my underwear. Smashing her face into me.

Giving me no room to protest.

My body trembled from her tongue flicking  across my clit. Slurping sounds erupted from her mouth. Placing my hand over my own to muffle the moans.

Throwing my head back at the pleasure building up inside me. "This is wrong." I breathed.

"But you like it." He voiced. "You like how good your body feels. You've been waiting for this. For Marsol to tongue fuck you like a slut." He wrapped his hands around my throat. Putting his thumb in my mouth. Entering three fingers in me as she still sucked on my clit.

I bit my lip hard, tasting blood. No one seemed to noticed us in the back isle of a children's store.

He grabbed my face in his hands. "Fuck if anyone see's us just like how my fingers are fucking you."

I couldn't take the double pleasure anymore.

"You belong to me, Everest."

My legs shook against the wall.

"Say it." He demanded. "Say it." His fingers speed up the pace. "Say it,now"

"I belong to you." That's all it took for my body to let out a shaking orgasm. I fell to the ground.

Marsol started to lick his fingers.

Pulling up my underwear and tights. We walked out the store. I caught a glimpse of this little boy looking at me with his mouth open, shock written.

Oh my, he saw everything.

Turing my back to him, I looked away.

Chandler wrapped his arm around me. "I'm glad you know who you belong to."