!ncredible Facts

Do watch the video on the side it's freaking hilarious! 

warning: if you are a fan of Dhaush or Kolaveri Di, it may look offending. Others do watch it!

As for my friends, I am so sorry that I did not read many of your works, 'cause I was busy with weddings and entrance exams and other family drama. I sincerely apologise for bailing like that. 

A big thank you for all the people who voted, commented and supported this work. Dedicated to @Niyati77 for sharing some lovely facts about India. But people this is kind request to you if you want to share the facts, please try to pm me, instead of writing in the comment sessions 'cause then I feel like I have already published the facts. Anyways here are some another set of amazing facts about India and it's incredible beauty: 

(read the whole chap, there is something at the end)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ALBERT EINTEIN : "WE OWN A LOT TO INDIANS, WHO TOUGHT US HOW TO COUNT, WITHOUT WHICH NO WORTH WHILE SCITIFIC DISCOVERY HAVE BEEN MADE"~ 

(it's quotes like these that make me proud as an Indian!)

1) 38% of doctors in America are Indians, 12% of Scientists in America are Indians, 28% of IBM in the world are Indian, 36% of NASA employees are Indians, 17% of  the Intel employees in the world are Indians and 36% of Microsoft employees are Indians ( wow, it makes me wonder, if half the world is filled with Indians?)

2) Sanskrit is the most suitable language for computer software reported in the Forbes magazine, 1987. (Sanskrit language and it's greatness! shit, I wish my laptop would start speaking in sanskrit language too, cool na?)

3) The general manager of Hewlett Packard (HP) is Rajiv Gupta, (yup a Indian!, it's embrassing to tell but I seriously had no idea of the full form of HP!)

4) Creator of Pentium Chip (90% of the computer works runs on it) is Vinod Dham (again no idea, what is Pentium Chip is?)

5) Rajasthan is one of the most populated deserts in the world! (Rajasthan ki mitti!)

6) Hinduism, which widely followed in India, has 33 million Gods. ( and I being a Hindu, harld know 10 to 15 of them, wow what a shame on me. Basically I am illeterate about my own religion!)

7) It is said that mankind had it's origin in Africa, and then the Homosepians entered India and from India humans spread all aroung the world. (wow! we were the source of humanity even back then!)

8) Indians have festivals in each and every month of the year! ( guess we do have a reason to celebrate life after all!)

9) The Indian constitution is longest hand written constitution in the world. ( hats off to Dr. B. R. Ambedkar!) 

10) India holds the pataent for magoes, which is the king of fruits and is also the only sources for Alphanso Mangoes. (yummy, I am eating one right now)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's election time in India, and though I did not cast my vote ('cause I am not 18 yet), I am sure many of you must have voted. I am really exisited as the results will be decelared tomorrow, but I want to know that who do you think deserves the to be the  PM of India, let me know about the candidate and also do tell the reason for choosing him/her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is seak peak for the next chap, it will be a bit different.... even you can give your reaction to topic in the comment section and if it is inspiring enough I will include it in the next chap:

(Again this is a general view, and I am not trying to offend here any body)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

General Indian Men Mentality:

If a girl wears tight jeans or if she is wearing short dress then she is considered a slut. If you are a women and you are wearing short dresses then you practically invite men for having sex, even if it is forced. 

My opinion:

I want to live in a India where I would be safe even if I am wondering around at 1 a.m. But Of course you are safe only when you are guy. Cause guys can walk around half naked without the fear of being raped. It's not like guys invite girls for sex when they are roaming around in their shorts. That's okay, cause he is a dude and as soon as girls wears a short dress she is considered a "slut"........ to be contiued