chaper 13

Two years later.......

Marianas POV

Its been years but then it just felt like yesterday.
I had finished school and now I had gotten a job at a firm while Scott worked as a psychologist at a local plaza .
I never heard from Xavier ever since that day I ran away. But my feelings had never changed. I still had those fantasies of him.
Scott had moved out of our apartment and left me to stay in it with me and my friend Amber.
She was a blonde haired tall girl with amazing blue eyes. Me and her met at the firm too.
I had just finished printing some papers.
"Hey Marie ."
"Yeyow ."
"Check out these hotties ."
She said handing me a magazine.
"Not now Amber. Am kinda busy ."
"Ugh loosen up will ya? Your always busy and no one's supposed to be busy when it comes to hotties duuuuh."
I didn't even know why fate chose us to be friends.
"Okay fine just show me two then scram off."
"Fine fine ,your such a killjoy ." she rolled her eyes.
After that she showed me some hot guys then I chased her off.
"Mariana, Mr Spencer would like to see you immediately." Tracy came rushing in. She was a tall blonde with fake boobs. She was literally like the biggest slut in the building or maybe in new York too.
She tried hitting on the boss, Marcus Spencer, then her other colleagues too. Everyone hated her, but the guys didn't because she was always available for a quickie .
"OK am coming." I wonder why he called me. Maybe he wanted to fire me or maybe it was a raise.
Please Lord, make it be the latter. Coz I really enjoyed my job.
"Maybe someone's finally getting fired am I right?"
"Shut your big mouth bitch. Go suck on a dick , because that's what you usually do here after all . Am I right?" I then rolled my eyes at her then left.
"Hi, Mr Spencer, you called?"
"Oh hi Miss Miller, yes I certainly did. Have a seat please ."
"Thanks Mr Spence. First i would like to say that I really love this job and I love my colleagues and the subordinate too. So please if your thinking of firing me then please dont. I won't be late anymore too."
"Haha Miss Miller no one is getting fired. Who lied to you." He laughed.
"Yeah urm Tracy came and started talking about me being fired so I kinda got scared."
"Ah no. Dont listen to her, she's just a bitch with a boob job ."
"Ahahah yeah your right."
"So Mariana, the day after tomorrow we're setting deals with our company so am gonna have to be transferred to Manhattan."
"You mean all of us or just you?" I asked.
"No its just me. The new boss here looked at the records and said that you will get a raise for all of your hard work."
"Haha really? Am so happy . But I'll definitely miss you Spence."
" I'll miss you more Ana."
We then hugged and I left the office. Can't wait for everything.

...........................

Don't forget to vote X❤