Woah

Am so fucked, he's gonna take me back to Blackburn and kill Scott.
"I would like each one of you to introduce yourself to me."
As Tracy being well, Tracy. She went first while the others went after.
As Amber was finishing,
I didn't know what to do. I actually wanted to run but then decided to play it cool.
"Hello. Miss Red." Xavier said referring to my clothes. Just after I remembered his nickname for me.
He didn't see my face that much because I was hiding it with my palms and looking down .
"I am Renée Miller, and I work as the paralegal of this firm." I had to use my second name just in case.
"Could you at least show your face Miss Miller." Xavier insisted.
I spent like three seconds contemplating on to either run away or show my face
"Cmon Marie, just show your face. The hot guy's getting impatient." Amber whispered to my ear.
Ah fuck it. Am doing this. I lifted up my head and looked up to him.
He was still the same but had a beard on his face. Man why didn't I include the beard in my fantasies. Damn.
He had the same tattoos on his neck but added more on his hands. He was looking at me giving me a sharp stare.
We spent like five seconds looking at each other until my other colleague and friend Stephanie snapped us out of it by introducing herself. Way to go Stephie. I internally rolled my eyes at her.
After we had all finished, Xavier stated down some rules for us to follow .
"Okay meeting dismissed. All of you get back to work .But not you Miss Miller. You stay back."
Ugh great, fuck .
After all of them had left. Xavier closed the door and pointed a chair next to him.
"Sit Renée." He then smirked .
"Mr Collins what we had, its over let's just move on and act professional. Shall we?" I insisted.
"Its Xavier. Now sit and shut up." His voice roared. Wow what a great way to talk. Thanks a lot.
"Would you stop being an ass. And your not the boss of me Collins." I answered him rudely.
"Well technically I am and you will answer and listen to everything that I say from now on your my assistant."
"What the hell Xavier, what kind of a humiliation is that ? No I won't be your assistant." I answered him back rudely.
"I'll pay you ten times more red."
"Fuck your money and you".
" Really?" He said while his hand travelled up my thighs. Just then I started getting wet. Damn this guy knew all my sweet spots.
He then went up until my kitty.
"Stand up." I stood up straight away.
"Lift your skirt up and bend over the desk." He ordered.
I looked at him confused as to why he wanted that but before I could even say anything he lifted my skirt up, tore my black butterfly panties and spanked me hard.
"Black, I like it." He smirked.
Just after that, he opened up his pants and thrusted himself up my ass.
I moaned in pain and in pleasure as he started thrusting himself deeper.
Shit, I didn't know that it could hurt that bad.
He opened the buttons of my shirt and then unclasped my bra as i continued moaning. His cold hand started massaging my breasts as the other pinned my head down on the table.
Fuck. That was so unprofessional. I'll try to keep things professional as much as I can with him no matter how long it takes.
I was so sore after that, that fucker had me limping.
"What happened?" Amber asked
"Uh nothing we just talked. Hey Amber I need to tell you something important."
"Okay Marie tell me."
"Okay Amber this is weird but then I dont know how your gonna take it as."
"Just tell me Mariana, its okay."
"Okay urm, two years ago I got kidnapped by a gang called Blackburn. Because the leader thought my brother killed his father."
"Then why didn't you report the bitches Marie?" She asked.
"I couldn't stand a chance, they own everything and I can't too."
"Why?" Amber asked.
"Well technically we had an affair and everything." I murmured.
"Aaawwwh Marie, that's so cute."
"Yeah but then I ran away because he had already found Scott's whereabouts and wanted to kill him."
"Am sorry. But then why are you telling this to me now?"
"Urm well coz urm our new boss is the gang leader ."
"Whaaat? You mean Mr hottie pants inside there?" She asked referring to Xavier's office . Her eyes nearly popped out of her sockets due to the shock.
"Ssh keep it down Amby. Yeah its him"
"No wonder why you kept on hiding your face inside the meeting room."
"Yeah." I said.
"Well then you just don't do anything, if u need any help then am here okay."
"Well yeah I do. Coz we didn't talk inside there." I said looking at her.
"Whoa, you wanna tell me that virgin Mary had a quickie inside there?" She asked.
"Yeah hah." I answered her uncomfortably.
"I always knew that you had a wild side Mariana, and maybe you have the right guy to explore it for yah." She then giggled.
"Uhuh true dat Amber ."

.
.
.....................