New boss

Mariana's POV

"So how'd it go with Spence?" Amber asked.
"Guess." I told her while smirking.
"He proposed to you aawwh Mariana." She said while laughing.
"What the hell Amby get your head out of the gutter."
"Okay okay am just kidding, relax kiddo."
"Amber, First did you hear that we're going to get a new boss?"
"Yeah they told us, so sad that Spence is going right?"
"He's not getting fired, hes just being transferred." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey Ana what if the new boss is some cranky old guy who's gonna be annoying AF."
"Hah I don't think so because I just got a raise in my salary."
"Oh my God am so happy for you Marie .And yes you actually do deserve it since you have been working so hard ever since you joined here, plus this calls for a celebration."
"No it doesn't , I wanna go home and sleep. Bye Amber."
Before she could say anything else I took my bag and stormed off. Haha that was close. I got into my car and then headed for home.
"Hey Scottie, whatsup?" He had called me on the phone .
"Am okay , I was just checking up on you Marie."
"Oh how sweet of you, am fine . I actually got a raise today."
"Really? Wow that's nice."
"Yeah I know, goodnight Scott. I have to sleep."
"Okay Marie night."

It was raining heavy at night and I was running . I then saw an old house and quickly got in. No one was inside. But just then I saw Xavier, he was wearing his black leather jacket smoking. He started walking towards me while I walked backwards away from him.
He then pinned me while his other hand made patterns on my thigh.
Spread your legs for me princess. And just after that, I did what I was told.
He was like my master and I was like his pet. He lifted me and thrusted himself inside me as his other hand removed my shirt. He then started kissing me going down till he reached my chest. He then sucked my right nipple while his other hand was massaging my left.
He thrusted deeper as our bodies rocked together and as my sounds of pleasure were heard..........

I woke up panting hard. I still had dreams of me and Xavier. I woke up, took a cold shower to release my heat and then got back to sleep. I really hope I don't get another dream.

The next morning I did my morning routine fixed my hair into a bun and wore my red blazer coat and my red mini skirt plus wore my red lipstick.
"Amber wake up, we're gonna be late." She was the reason why I ended up being late most of the time.
"Ugh no leave me alone Ana." She whined.
"We're gonna be late Amber. We dont want to give a bad impression to our boss do we?"
"Okay okay am up."
"Good dog Amber. Now go take a shower."
"Okay whatever."
We left and then set off to Starbucks for some food.
"Okay we're inn, may today be fun as ever." Amber said faking a British accent.
"Since when was work considered fun Amber." I looked at her confused.
"Ugh don't be such a killjoy Ana." She rolled my eyes at me . Another eye rolling princess. I then laughed internally at my own joke.
"Staff meeting in five minutes, everyone except the subordinates are called " Tracy came in shouting.
"Oh well here comes the noisy hornbill." Amber murmured.
Me and the others all laughed at her joke.
"Am just gonna pretend that I didn't hear that Amber ."
"Why, it was meant for you to hear it duh ." Amber answered back.
"Okay guys let's stop the fighting and move to the meeting room shall we?." I jumped in trying to change the topic and pulling Amber's hand along with me.
"Amber stop throwing glares at Tracy will you!"
"Okay Mariana, okay fine let's go."
We then got into the office. It was a large room with a large long table at the center. After we had all sat, the door opened and I heard footsteps. I was too lazy to turn back and look at our boss so I was waiting for him to come in front of the seat and sit. Amber insisted in me looking but then I told her that am good and my back hurt. So I didn't want to hurt my poor back for something stupid.
"Good morning everyone." A husky voice was heard. That voice came from someone familiar.
"I am Xavier Collins, your new boss in this company."
I couldn't believe my ears, my heart just stopped beating for once. How did Xavier end up being here and why.

....................