Chapter- 16

-Liam's POV-

I was in my Art class, i couldn't concentrate when i felt two eyes burning holes at my back. I turned around and saw no one looking at me. This has been happening from the morning, till my last class now.

The bell rang and i packed my stuff. I am sure that i am not just feeling it out of the blue. There's definitely someone, maybe someone wants to talk to me. And if that's the reason, why the fuck they don't? Like end it already stop staring at me.

As if on cue, when i was out in the hallway, someone blocked my way and i bumped into their chest.

I looked up and i froze.

It was Cameron.

He smiled guiltily looking away but not moving, instead taking my hand in his

My blood boiled and my first instinct was to jerk away my hand and slap him, leaving his cheeks red, snapping his head to the side. I pushed him to walk straight but he grabbed my arm.

"Liam, i am so sorry just please hear me out." He pleaded.

"Aww and why should i do that? Because you're sorry? Nuh - uh, bye bitch" He again grabbed my arm and i almost punched him if he wouldn't have sat on his knees with his hands clasped together, looking at me pleading.

"Get the hell up Cameron. I have no time for your bullshit. Just start speaking." i said bored.

"Thank you Liam. I am so sorry. I really am. I wanted to talk to you and apologize so bad from such a long time but these days i couldn't catch you and today as well i have been trying to talk to you since morning. The guilt was eating me Alive. I wanted you to know that, i do liked you Liam. You're Amazing person.  Like a friend. I don't want you to take me back, i am not gay as well. I am happy for you and Zayn. All my wishes for you. But Kylie made that bet and it was stupid of me to accept it. I know. I wanted to let you know the fact that i am sorry. I am not asking for you to forgive me. I just wanted to put this out there." He said genuinely.

I squinting my eyes looking at him suspiciously, is he really telling the truth or again a game? But wait, WHAT?

"That was kylie?" I asked.

"Yes, it was her. She hanged around me and gigi all the time because she was Gi's best friend. Now i don't know." he said. But his eyes widened when he saw my face red with anger.

"That bitch" i mumbled. I looked at him and punched him. He groaned holding his nose, which was not bleeding at all. I probably don't even know how to punch hard.

"What was that for now?" Cameron asked.

"Who asked? You don't get a say in this and that bitch." I was so angry and i couldn't contain it anymore. I got no control. Today, i guess satan is with me and I see Kylie walking out of the canteen with another random guy, who was holding a cup of coffee for her.