Epilogue

Ending a fic with the most iconic ziam gif is just goals. 😂 anyways here it goes.
#:#:#:#:#:#:#:#####:#:#:

~Few years later~

Liam has passed his 4th semester already, after his graduation he had got into the st. Marshal's university where he is studying Engineering at the moment. He has always been wanting to get his degree in 'something related to Physics' since he was barely 8 and now he's here. It's a huge deal for him.

He was on his way to pick up Niall from his apartment as it comes nearby the shop from where he had collected the certain type of bouquet his Mum needed.

He is on his leave from Uni for his sister- Ruth's wedding. Today is "The Day" and he can't get happier for her elder sibling.

He pulled up at the very Familiar apartment complex being hit by a sudden de ja vu. (buy, watch, stream and request "Familiar" by our boy Lima Bean and J. Baldvin)

'I'm outside, come out quick and don't forget your duffle bag' ~ Lima

He texted and immediately got a respond.

'Okie, also gotta tell you something.' ~ Nelly

Liam frowned at the text. What can it possibly be that the Irish guy has to tell him. He has already told him that Josh would drop by at venue directly, what else.

After 2-3 minutes he saw the Blonde in a crisp jet black tuxedo, all ready to go jogging down and gets seated in the passenger seat.

"Payno." He greeted.

"Horan." Liam smiled. "Mate you look Smashing" Liam complimented who was still yet to change. "Thanks bro. Well can't say the same. At least not now" Niall chuckles at the sweat pants he is wearing at which the brunette rolls his eyes.

"So what is it?" he asks as they took off to Tommo-Malik and now also Payno residence.

"Just a reminder for you to not to panic at any cost" Niall said sternly.

Weird. He thought. It's his sister's wedding, not his. Geez.

Liam had moved in with Zayn at his house just about an year ago. They are still going strong if not stronger and very smitten in Love it is sometimes 'sickening' as Louis says. Liam was skeptical about it because Zayn had dropped the question in the sweetest way and gave him all the time to take a decision and rubbed his back and whispered 'it's okay' when Liam freaked out on what, how, when and all the unnecessary questions filled his head.

He even gave a reason that he don't wanna leave Niall all alone. After all they both got it on rent and stuff. Then after a few days he eventually had to be kicked out and crash at Zayn's and it became a constant thing because Josh and Niall were being purposefully loud while doing it at night. Louis might or might not have given them the idea to just push Liam a little.

So he had to be where he belongs. Home. With Zayn.

They got out of the car went inside. They had to get to the venue in not more than an hour and he is quick on his steps to go to his room upstairs that he trips on the very first stair. He almost falls but two arms immediately wraps tight around on his torso from behind and he sighs heavily. He heard the person chuckle.

"Don't you just love falling babe?" Zayn says and turns Liam making his hold tighter on the younger boy.

"Shut up Zayn" Liam says rolling his eyes.

"Well Hello, Beautiful" Zayn says smirking and rubbing his thumb on his hip.

"Hi" Liam says and smiles shyly. Yes he still gets giddy when Zayn is all lovey dovey.