Chapter 19 ~ I Can't Fight The Feeling

This isn't edited yet, I feel so damn lazy so yeah. :)  I'll just edit it when I'm in the mood or maybe I have a bit energy.

Niall

I've just witnessed Zayn in the comfort room, breathing heavily, his face was red and his eyes were all puffy. I've asked him if he's all right but he didn't answered and instead left the comfort room without even saying anything.

I've followed him out of the restaurant, he sat at a bench trying to feel a little bit better with fresh air so I took the chance and call for Harry which I bet was now worrying and looking for me.

I've informed him what happened and he just said it was fine and that he understands. After doing the call I interrogated Zayn about what happened, since he already cooled down now and he did answer my question. It was an allergy attack from shrimp. 

"Niall, go back to that restaurant and retrieve my phone." Zayn said out of blue.

"Alright, Z." I stood up but not sure, I looked around. "W-What should I go?"

"What? You don't know? But you came out with me!" He said in disbelief. 

"I simply followed you so I don't got any clue." I scratched the back of my neck. He stood up, "Where the hel are we anyway?" 

I pouted, "We haven't really gone far, so if we just walk a little we could find it."

"Then go." Zayn said.

"I can go but I can't guarantee that I'll be able to come back."

"Ugh, but we can't go around wandering places with these people around here. The fans will go bananas." Zayn huffed.

"Well, you got here fine." I mumbled but he heard and glared at me. I quickly shut my mouth. Oh wait, I got the paper bag with disguises with me. I shuffled to the bag and took out the white ray bans and neko ears.

Zayn took them and wore the white ray ban. I took the other one for me and wore it along with the neko ears. We started walking and somehow we've reached an ice cream store with a large statue of a cone moving around.

"Why do you have this?" Zayn asked pertaining to the ray bans.

"It's not mine. It's Harry's. He prepared it so we can go to the amusement park without the hassle of the fans."

"Harry asked you to go to the amusement park with him?" I nod. "I wonder why he asked you to go."

"By that, are you saying that I'm not a good company or not fun to go with? Sorry to break it off, but Harry and I are close." I spat.

"I didn't said anything like that! You're supposed to go to the amusement park as a date with your special someone." He explained.

"Oh, Harry mentioned he has a certain person he likes well I guess they're together now and they're going to meet today which is according to him."

"So you were just being used to pass time." Zayn sighed. I didn't replied but seriously that stung.

It's been a while and we haven't been able to find the restaurant. "Zayn, we've been walking around for a while but we haven't even gotten a glimpse of the restaurant."

"You're right and I'm sure by now that everyone has left along with our things so I guess we should go back at the house. I'm familiar with the road. Let's go."

They've starting walking again just to arrive at another ice cream store. "Z, this is the same ice cream store we've stopped by earlier."

"Dummy, you think there's only one store of this in the neighborhood? Of course not! This is a different one."