Eren x reader :The Titan Shifter love experiment

Hey guys! It's Luna. Sorry I haven't made another one-shot, anyways I have a question: should I update the one-shots to season 2 of attack on titan? Or should I do both season 1&2?
Btw: (H/N)= horse name
And: (H/C) = hair color
~~~~~~~~~~^•.•^~~~~~~
(A/N: this takes place on a random setting)

~~~~~(Random P.O.V)~~~~~
You and Eren were on a secret mission to attack 3 abnormal titans.You were with one squad leader : Hanji. You guys together we're going to experiment to see if there were different methods of killing titans. So there you are, off to kill and see it there other methods.
~~~~~((Y/N) P.O.V)~~~~~
I was on (H/N), my horse riding through the sea of green,looking out for the titan to 'experiment' on.I was so excited but nervous. I look over at Eren and notice pink on his cheeks. I look back in front of me and I see a titan. I look over a Hange and got a reassured nod. I then go flying in the air in my OMD-gear. I successfully attack the nape of one abnormal Titan. We then see a huge Titan and both Eren and I both transform into our Titan form.
~<<<<(Eren's P.O.V)>>>>~
I was shocked when,(Y/N) transformed into her Titan form. She has a slim figure and beautiful (long/short), (H/C) silky hair. I stood there like an idiot but I couldn't help stare at her beauty. Hange was bursting out laughing. She was hanging on the nape of (Y/N). She yelled," OH MY TITANS EREN IS BLUSHING HAHAHAH!!!".
I felt my face go red even more. After I finished killing the Titan , Hange called me over for a 'new' experiment. I walked over to Hange and she said,"Eren I want you to kiss (Y/N)." I look over at (Y/N) and cup my hands around her cheeks. She blushes at my action and I can't help but smile. I move my neck so can can kiss her better when I felt my teeth collide with her lips. I open my eyes and saw (Y/N) kissing me. I eagerly *somehow* kiss back and then we both get out of your Titan forms. Now that we are out of our Titan forms I run up and kiss ( Y/N) on her lips. She got shocked and I couldn't help but laugh. I break the kiss and awkwardly smile at (Y/N). Hange just laughs and we all get back to HQ (head quarters).
Once we were back I gently grab (Y/N)'s waist and whisper seductive like in her ear and say," will you be my girlfriend (Y/N)". She giggles and says,"of course Eren! I love you!". I let go of her waist and she winked at me and runs to her room and I laugh to my self and walk back to my room.

A/N: sorry that this fan fic was short

a/n: ok so i made this years ago stop bashing me for my mistake yall💀 thanks