Erwin x reader

~warm welcome~
// fluff-angst//
this was requested by @lenax_98
(a/n: i am adding a twist to it with instead of Armin getting the colossal titan, it'll be Erwin)
photo/art credit:Farwiin
from instagram post by: _erwin_smith_official
.
.
.
.
.
.
I launch through the air as rocks come flying at me by that beast titan. Somehow I manage to only get scrapped, nothing too bad. I land on a nearby building next to Captain Levi. I analyzing the scene before me seeing a burnt to the crisp armin and a badly wounded commander Erwin. My heart stops, as my chest begins to feel tight. My lips quiver, as tears sting in the corner of my eyes. Oh no Oh no no noooooo!!! My head races with thoughts making my knees weak. I'm practically dying from this anxiety attack. Suddenly I feel arms wrap around me, holding me tight. "(Y/n)...I need you to calm down...we have the titan serum...we can transform Erwin into a titan holder...breathe in...and breathe out slowly"Hange's voice appears. I do as she says, feeling my heart calm down and the pressure in my chest being released. My voice croaks, " H-Hange...Will he be okay...?" She hums a response. While in her loving embrace my mind goes back to a more peaceful time.
~flash back~
Walking down the stairs to the market, me and Erwin decide to have a little date if you will. Yes, we are together, and the funny thing is, everyone saw it coming. His hand holds mine protectively, as we go to the market to buy some goodies and sweet treats. I look at him for a minute, his soft golden hair is flowing from the gentle breeze, his beautiful sky blue eyes shinning. He catches my stare, and I blush do to the fact I got caught gawking at him. He leans in and gingerly kisses my forehead. I hold my mouth from squealing, feeling overly loved and embarrassed. I wrap my arms around his chest, holding him tight up against my body. "You're too adorable (Y/n)" he whispers. I in turn, kiss his lips, as he kisses mine eagerly. We part, while entering a local bakery. "Hi! May I get some pastries please?" I ask, a hint of joy in my voice. The baker nods proudly, " I'll get those for you ma'am, that'll be 5" I nod while Erwin pays for us. We talk down the streets, hand in hand, while making our way to a small flower field just a little ways away from the main city. I plop myself on the soft grass, while erwin sits gently beside me, playing with my hair. I look up at the sky imagining shapes in the clouds, until Erwins face is blocking my view. We stare into each others eyes for a moment, before he leans down and kisses me. I lean into his warm touch, butterflies fluttering in my stomach. I lean up, getting a soft buttery pastry. I took a bite out of the buttery flaky dessert, the deliciously sweet frosting made my mouth water. It was so yummy! Erwin chuckled at my expression.  I blush, but what can I say? Food is great! After I finish the delicate dessert, I lay back down, feeling the cold grass press into my back. Erwin lays down with me, Feeling his calloused hand press into mine, his right hand's digits locking with mine. I look at him, his beautiful face, his entire being makes me want to be with him forever, to have a future with him. He looks back at me, his beautiful radiant blue eyes make me melt. I lean in, our noses touching, lips so close but not touching. I whisper, " Erwin... I... I love you.." I look down, my cheeks turning a soft red. " (Y/n) (L/n) I love you too." He whispers back, pushing his lips into mine. I shiver, but lean into his warmth. I pull away, noticing his blush stained cheeks. I smile, knowing he's the love of my life, and I'm so joyful that he's mine. " After we finish the attack... let's move away, far away, and live together, yeah Erwin?" I breathe out, excitement bubbling in my chest.
He chuckles, his husky voice ringing in my ears. " Of course (Y/n) darling". I smile and close my eyes....
~ back to the present~
I open my eyes as I come back to reality. Feeling the warm memories fade away. I get up, weak while walking over to my boyfriend/ commander. A chunk was missing from him, and he still has only one and a half arm(s?). I look over, seeing levi with a syringe with blue liquid. He holds his arm, pressing the syringe in his arm. Suddenly, a scream from Mikasa shook the tense air. She pinned down Captain Levi, her 3Dm gear blade pressing up against his neck. Hange comes running and grabbing her arms. I sit there, stone cold as Erwin fades away from existence. I grab the syringe from Captain Levi, hearing Eren and Mikasa cry and scream in sorrow and agony. I hear Bertholt scream, knowing he knows his fate. I stick the syringe with titan liquid( is that what that is?) in his arm. A bolt of lighting strikes him, as this titan forms from within the steam. His tall build with a mop of blond hair, he looks like a regular titan. Captain Levi pushes bertholt to titan Erwin, coming to his demise. I look away, not wanting to see a former comrade come to his end. Erwin's titan finally falls down, and a two armed Erwin, arises out of the titans nape. My feet rush over to him, helping him out of the warmth of the titan. I caress his cheek, " Welcome back commander Erwin.." I choke out, tears running down my cheeks, a lump in my throat. His eyes open lightly, " Hello love"
I smile, still crying like a little baby. I hold him tight, letting the tears flow.
.
.
.
A/n: I hope you enjoyed! sorry armin stans-