Levi x Reader

Hey guys! Long time no see! It's Luna here! Sorry I haven't updated because right now my life was pretty busy but I have some time now so why not. Anyway enjoy the story with clean freak (aka Levi)
P.s: to see the full photo touch it and it will show you.
Notes:
(Y/N) : your name
(E/C) : eye color
(H/C) : hair color

You were walking down the Corridor of HQ. You are smart and excelled to be the 3rd strongest cadet. You finished all your chores/duties so you went to Squad leader  Levi to ask for things to do. Oh and by the way, you have a major crush on Levi but the only known to one except person: Hange

"Just go and bring him some of his favorite tea and write a little note to it if your scared"said Hange in a calm voice. "Okay I'll do it but what should I say?"
You said with concern. Hange said with excitement," I'll help you!".
• • • • • •
After you wrote the note, you walked to the kitchen. You walked to the dishes cabinet and pulled out a white tray with silver lining and got  a similar tea cup along with it. You started to brew the tea when you heard a noise behind you."tsk tsk why are you up brat?", a voice said which by the sound of the 'tsk' you know that it's the one and only Corpal Levi. You hide the secret note/letter in your white apron pocket and spin on the ball of your foot and say,"I'm so sorry Corpal Levi I was just bringing Squad leader Hange a cup of tea because she requested it". Okay I know lying it's bad especially to your Corpal but I had to. I shifted my body to cover the tray and leaned on the counter. He gave me a wary look but said ," Okay (Y/N) just don't stay up too late". Levi was surprisingly calm and Said MY NAME?! I shook my head and looked to see if he left. Levi was out of sight so I continued to brew his famous tea he loved oh so much. Once I perfected the tea which mind you I had to brew for more than 2 times I gently organized the tray. On the tray It had the tea with a little lemon biscuit  with the wax stamped sealed letter with a white napkin. I gingerly took the tray and walked quietly to Corpal Levi's room. I knocked on the door. "Name and business",Levi said. I answered," (Y/N) sir and Hange wanted for me to drop off something to you". He made a noise that told me to come in. I opened the door with one hand making sure I don't drop the tray that I so intricately made for the love of my life. One I was in his room his back was facing me so I quietly moved his papers and gently set down the tray. He turned around and looked at me and then the tray. I saluted and left his room without permission, but I was to nervous to look. I gently closed the door and walked to my room. I hung up my apron, and changed into my pajamas. Then looked out my window and saw the beautiful stars and smiled to my self. I then hopped into bed and started to read a book about titans that Hange gave me, when I heard a knock on my door. I jumped out of bed eager to see who it's was and made sure I looked presentable. I opened the door which revealed Corpal Levi. He then said,"(Y/N) can I come in?". I nodded and then he set down the tray I brought him on my desk and sat down with me on the edge of my bed. Levi said,"(Y/N) how long did you feel that way?". I blushed red and said,"for a while now sir". He then said," no formalities when were alone call me by my name". I nodded in understanding. Levi then moves a piece of my (H/C) hair. He looked deep in my (E/C) eyes and said," can I k-kiss you?" I smiled and said," yes you may". He then Leans forward and kisses me. I was soft and sweet just how I wanted my first ever kiss. I of coarse kiss back. The kiss lasted for a little while until we had to breathe for air. He then says," have you seen your note Hange wrote?". I was shocked. How did he find out? I shake my head 'no' and Levi unfolded the note/letter.

Dear Levi the love of my life,
                Roses are red
        Violets are blue
                I would kill a million
                Titans for you
I love love love you so so so  much Clean freak

Love ,
        (Y/N)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys it's Luna here!
This was a long one let me tell you! 855 Words so far!
Anyway I hoped you liked this one ! Love ya! Luna-kitty out!❤️💖🐯