Lunch And The Talk

As Jeremy and Barry stops making out to hangout with Damon as he says don't stop on my account as he laughs then says so why are we going to have lunch with the parental's you will see as Jeremy tells his best friend that's when Campbell says look if we are going to fake date and we are going to date I need to tell you both about my past and how I got here Jeremy pulls him into his lap and says well you can tell us anything and it won't change how I feel about you as he kisses him passionately then Damon says same here I told you sexy I like you and your lucky that my boy here got to your heart first but there's no judgement when it comes to you as he kisses his cheek.

As Barry is sitting on Jere's lap he says my parents aren't going around the states for some business they died in a car accident well before the accident I was in the backseat texting my boyfriend Oliver Damon says hold on do you mean like Oliver Queen? Anyway he is my first everything but that's not all I was pregnant and then cause of the accident I lost my baby he starts crying as Jere says if you want you can tell us later no it's ok later the FBI agent put me into protective custody witch is where I was put with my friend Kara and her family and then I joined the new directions McKinley high school's glee club and we were facing off against the warblers and I found out that night that Oliver and two of our other friends lived in Ohio.

They went to Dalton I also told my best friends girlfriend the truth and she let me invite Oliver over and tell him also an I found out that we have a son and then I met our son his name is Bartholomew Jonas Allen-Queen and side note if you two call me Bartholomew I will well you will both be cut off from sex and I mean it I have pictures but we knew we couldn't tell many people so we said we would just be with each other but keep up with our lives like I was still dead but someone from Dalton who wanted Oliver for his self found out about me and had me followed and had some sex types of me even one with him in it so he went to Oliver and blackmail him he then sent me a text from Ollie's phone and I was at a low an after the second text message I broke the mirror and then I cut my wrists and almost bled out on the bathroom floor but my friend Dean found me and between my other friends saved me and that's how I ended up here by the end all three boys were crying as Jeremy says if I ever meet them remind me to thank them for saving you as Damon says ditto they hug both him and say if you ever feel like that again you come find one of us cause we don't want to lose you ever as Barry kisses them both on the cheek and says deal.

Jenna calls up and says boys Tyler and Kai are here and lunch is ready they wash there face then head downstairs and say hi to their other friends as they all sit at the table Jenna says this lunch is more of a we need to tell you all something and to let you know as long as you are in our house you can be yourself and be with who you want to be with just think of this house as your safe house Jenna and Ric tell the boys with that being said we want Kai and Tyler to know that we know and don't care as long as you two are happy.

Tyler says I am happy I love Kai and I don't care about some stupid feud he's the love of my life and he makes me very happy Kai looks at him and says you love me? Of course I do baby it's just you never told me till now I was waiting for the right time but we've been together since the eighth grade and I knew from the moment I saw you Ty says as he then kisses him passionately Jenna says awe that's so sweet as Damon says well now that part is over we have more news as Ric says yes well since we know that you all can keep a secret Campbell isn't really my nephew and he and Jeremy are dating but no one outside this house can know so outside of here Campbell will be fake dating Damon as you continue to fake date Kai but as we know that you'll have sex we just have to say be safe about it as you may not know but some guys can get pregnant so just be safe about it now let's eat Ric says after they are done eating the boys go upstairs as Ric an Jenna say well that went well meanwhile upstairs Kai says I told you baby that our little Jere Jere found someone and I'm happy for the two of you.

Tyler says you two make such a cute couple like you belong together Damon says yeah yeah now let's get down to the real business since I know and I'm going to be sexy's fake boyfriend and what not we can all have sex together sometimes as the two couples say that's fair we can all share Damon and each other behind closed doors as they laugh then start playing Xbox one as Kai is sitting on Tyler's lap and Jere is sitting on Barry's lap as Barry is kissing his neck to help Kai win as Jere says baby Damon says he's just getting you ready for when we leave so hand over the controller and kisses him before I take your place as Jere says like hell you will an gives him the controller and turns around and starts making out with his sexy boyfriend.