One*

"Ty? What are you doing?" I asked, backing up against a wall.

"Oh, nothing, Kayla" he grinned, evilly. Ty slowly approached me and grabbed my hand.

"W-what are you d-do-"

"Shh. Don't worry. You're safe here," Ty whispered. His smile grew bigger.

~

Suddenly, a strong force hit my stomach. I shot straight up, holding my stomach. I looked around and saw Jerome at the foot of my bed.

"Sorry Biggums. I was trying to wake you up by jumping on your bed, but I stepped on your stomach," he explained. I got up and punched him in his stomach.

"Now we're even, you stinky bacca," I smiled. Jerome ruffled my already messed up hair.

"How about some breakfast, sis?" he asked. Yep, he's my brother. My name is Kayla Aceti by the way.

"Yeah buddy," I yelled, running into the kitchen. Mitch was sitting at the table, eating fruit whirls (anyone remember those videos?) and checking Twitter. I snuck up behind him and shouted "Hey Mr. Benja!"

"My gawd, Kayla. You almost made me drop mah phone in mah fruit whirls!" he laughed.

"You mean my fruit whirls," I say, grabbing the bowl. He raised an eyebrow and looked at Jerome.

"I don't know why I decided to spend my weekend with two greedy baccas," Mitch grumbled, taking bowl back. I pouted and Jerome just laughed.

"Because you love us," Jerome said, sitting next to Mitch. I took a glass from the cabinet and poured some grape juice in it.

"So, did you sleep well? It's like ten in the morning. You never sleep in late," Jerome asked. I thought about it. I slept well, but that Ty dream was pretty weird.

"Yeah, except when someone jumped on me," I commented. Mitch laughed as Jerome gave an I-didn't-do-it look on his face. I drank my juice, ate some cereal, and ran to my room to change. I picked out a Power Moves Only shirt and went back to the kitchen.

"At least she has a good taste in clothes," Mitch snickered. I lightly punched his arm and Jerome's phone rang.

"Hello? Okay, hold on," Jerome said into his phone. Jerome looked at us, "Adam, Ty, and Seto want to come over, is it okay?" (let's pretend that they all live in the same area)

I nodded and Mitch said, "Yes." I love when Seto, Adam, and Ty come over. Adam and I usually act like five year olds while Ty and I would play video games. Seto and I would just joke with each other.

"Okay, they'll be here in like twenty minutes!" Jerome said, cheerfully.

~Le Twenty Minutes Later~

Adam burst through our front door and grabbed my arm.

"Come here!" he said, as he dragged me upstairs. We got into my room and he shut my door.

"Adam? What's wrong?"

"I can't hold it in anymore. I need to tell someone. Can you keep a secret?" Adam asked. I nodded. "I'm in love."

"Whoa, what?" I questioned. Adam's in love!

"W-with, um, tell nobody, okay?" he said, looking around. I nodded again. "I'm in l-love w-with Seto."

"Oh my gosh, Adam! That's so adorable!" I whisper-shouted.

"Quiet down. Nobody knows," Adam whispered.

"Adam, you need to tell Seto!" I said.

"N-no, w-what if he rejects m-me?" he asked, worried.

"Why would he reject you? And if he does, he'll get a power moves only beating," I said, trying to look menacing. Adam smiled.

"You're most definitely Jerome's sister," he stated. We walked downstairs and I pushed Adam towards Seto.

"Go!" I whispered, "I'll get the others out of here so you can talk." He nodded and I walked over to Ty, Mitch, and Jerome.

"Hey Jerome!" I yelled. Jerome was looking at his phone. "You know what I found out?"

"What?" Adam asked, eyeing me like I was about to tell them.

"Did you know that checking Twitter instead of hanging with your sister isn't good for a bacca of your age?" I shouted, grabbing his phone and running away.

"Hey- get her!" Jerome yelled, running after me. Ty and Mitch ran towards me also, but Adam stopped Seto. 'Your very welcome, Adam.' I thought to myself.

~Le Five Minutes Later~

"Okay, okay! Here!" I yelled. Jerome, Mitch, and Ty were sitting on me. "I can't breathe!"

"Don't mess with big bacca, little bacca!" Mitch shouted. Adam and Seto ran towards us and tackled them off of me. Adam bent down to help me up and whispered, "Thanks."

I smiled as Seto and Adam explain their newly-found love.

"Okay, well, time to talk," Jerome said, standing up. He helped Mitch up as well.

"Jerome and I, well, we're-" Mitch tried to say, but I hugged him. I held up a bottle of water Ty was drinking.

"To Merome and Sketo" I shouted, holding the water in the air. (is that what Adam and Seto's ship is called?)

"Thanks for explaining, Kayla, but Jerome, I thought you didn't tell her?" Mitch said.

"I didn't," Jerome laughed. Everyone smiled and we joked around for awhile. Two ships in one day? Awesome!