Eight*

A/N: This is a little longer than the last one, but it's pretty eventful!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in Jason's arms. He was sound asleep so I just laid there so he wouldn't wake up.

"Breakfast!" Mitch yelled from downstairs. Jason opened his eyes and looked at.

"Morning, Jason," I said.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, thank you for that," I answered. He smiled. We walked downstairs and everyone, but Ty wasn't down there. "Where's Ty?"

"He went for a walk," Jerome said, "So, screamer again?"

"Oh shut up, bacca," I said, rolling my eyes. Jerome handed me a plate of pancakes, bacon, and toast.

~After Eating Breakfast~

"Kayla, can I talk to you?" Seto asked. I nodded and we went to his room.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"Kayla, how many nights have you had that dream?"

"Three, why?" I questioned.

"I'm gonna monitor your dreams for some research. It could be useful for, um, future sorcerers."

"Oh, okay," I said, "Did Ty tell you guys where he was taking a walk to?"

"Park, he loves it there," Seto replied, "Why?"

"I want to hang out with him and Jason," I told him, walking to the kitchen, "Jason? Wanna go find Ty?"

"Sure!" Jason yelled. Jerome gave me a glare, but Mitch kissed his cheek and walked over to me.

"Don't worry. I'll control my bacca this time," Mitch whispered. I laughed and ran outside. Jason caught up to me.

"Where's Ty at?"

"The park," I answered. Jason nodded.

"So, how have you been?" Jason asked.

"Good, I'm gonna text Ty," I said as we reached the park.

~Text messages (T=Ty and K=Kayla)

K: Jason and I r in park

T: cool

K: wanna meet up?

T: sure where?

K: old maple tree

~End of messages~

"Okay we're going to meet him at the Old Maple Tree. So, how have you been, Jason?"

"I'm okay. I have a little problem though," he answered.

"What is it?"

"I'll show you at that tree," Jason explained.

"Okay," I nodded. We got to the tree and I sat down. "What's the problem?"

Jason sat next to me and said, "There's this girl and-"

"Ooooo, Jason's got a girlfriend! What's her name? Does she live back in Texas?"

"I don't have a girlfriend yet. No, she lives here and her name is..." Jason trailed off, looking down.

"What's her name?! Jason, you can tell me!" I whispered- shouted. He looked up and grabbed my hand. Then, he leaned in. I did too and our lips touched. When we pulled apart, I could feel me cheeks burn. Jason looked down again.

"I'm sorry, Kayla. I just-"

"No, you don't have to be sorry," I told him. He looked up and smiled.

I gave him a hug and he whispered, "Will you go out with me?" I nodded and he hugged me tighter. Ty finally found us and sat down.

"Hey, Ty, guess what? We're dating!" Jason whispered. Ty looked at me.

"Jerome's gonna kill you. Both of you," he said. I didn't think about what Jerome would do.

"Well, it's been nice knowing you, Ty," I laughed. Jason kissed my forehead.

"Well, if you two don't die, then I'm happy for you," Ty smiled. Jason laughed. We talked for awhile, but Jerome texted Ty.

"We need to go home. Now," Ty said, eyes full of worry. He got up and we all ran towards the house. Something's wrong. When we got home, Ty ran inside. I followed, only to see a passed out Seto. Adam was crying.

"What happened?" Ty shouted.

"He...Seto...I don't know!" Adam sobbed. Ty turned to me and mouthed 'freeze'. His eyes were tearing up. I tried to focus my energy and clapped. Time froze.

"I did it!" I yelled.

"Yeah, you did," Ty smiled, "Seto please tell us what happened."

"Can you heal him?" I asked.

"No, but I can talk to his spirit," Ty answered. There was a small whimper and Ty nodded. "Okay when you unfreeze time, take Seto to his room and throw a healing potion together. I'll calm everyone down. Seto said Adam will probably follow you so it's okay if he knows about you being like Seto."

I nodded and we got back to where we were standing. I snapped my finger and everything started again. I ran and grabbed Seto's body and, like Ty said, Adam followed.

"Kayla? What are you doing?" Adam cried. We got in their room ad I grabbed some ingredients for the potion. Adam stood there in awe. I made a splash potion and threw it on Seto. Luckily, his eyes opened.

"Kayla. You did it!" Seto said. Adam still was standing there. "Adam, Kayla is also an Angel Sorcerer."

"What?!" Adam whisper- shouted.

"Yep. Now help me get Seto on the bed." Adam helped me and I went downstairs. Everyone was on the couch.

"Kayla! What happened?!" Jerome shouted.

"Seto's alright," I said. Jason ran up to me and hugged me.

"I love you," he whispered. I looked at Jerome, but he wasn't paying attention.

"Love you too," I whispered back. Jerome heard that.

"What?!" Jerome yelled, standing up.

"Mitch, your bacca!" I yelled.

"Sorry, Kayla, but I agree with Jerome on this," Mitch said, standing also. I looked at Ty.

"I'll go pick out your tombstones," he whispered as he walked past us. I slapped the back of his head.

"Kayla!" Seto yelled.

"Seto needs me," I said, running up the stairs. I owe him big time. I walked in his room and sat down in a chair. "I owe you."

"I know, but no matter what they do, I'll think it's cute," Seto smiled.

"What's cute?" Ty asked.

"Jason and Kayla," Seto cooed.

"Shut it," I said, embarrassed, "Why did you need me?"

"I have to explain something. Adam can you go?"

"Yeah, babe," Adam said and kissed Seto.

"Now that's cute," I said.

"Anyway, I've got some bad news. I believe that Ty's brother, Enderlox, is here," Seto explained. My eyes widened.