Two*

"So, Kayla, what do you wanna do?" Ty asked. I shrugged.

"I don't care," I said.

"Well, isn't someone a teenager now?!" Ty snapped back. He stormed outside.

"Um, I'll be right back," Seto said, walking outside.

"What just happened?" I asked, confused.

"Ty has these mood swings every once in a while. Seto seems to know how fix it," Adam explained, "Don't worry, you didn't say anything bad."

"I was trying to figure out why he said 'isn't someone a teenager now'," Jerome said, "They're both fourteen."  Adam shrugged. Seto and Ty walked back inside and Seto whispered something into Ty's ear. Ty ran upstairs and Seto came over to us.

"He's sorry he snapped at you," Seto explained.

"I forgive him. Can I talk to him, though?"

"Not right now. So, anyone have an idea for us to do?" Seto asked.

"Movie night!" Adam yelled. Everyone agreed and they let me pick out a movie.

"Shrek or A Nightmare on Elm Street?" I asked. No one answered. "Okay, fine. Nightmare on Elm Street." I handed the movie to Jerome and he put it in.

~Le Fifteen Minutes Later~

Well, this backfired. I thought I could scare them to death by making them watch this, but they're all cuddling with each other. Adam and Seto are wrapped in a blanket watching the movie while Jerome and Mitch laying in each others' arms. Ty still hasn't came downstairs. I think I'll go check on him.

"I'm gonna go check on Ty," I say, walking towards the stairs. They were so interesting in the movie, they didn't answer. I walked to the guest room and opened the door. Ty wasn't in there, but I heard whimpers from the guest bathroom. I knocked on the door.

"Ty? You okay?" I asked. He didn't answer. I knocked again. No answer. "Ty?!" I opened the door and found Ty, but he had cuts and scars on his arms and was passed out. I whimpered and his eyes opened.

"Kayla? Are you okay?" he asked, walking over to me. I pointed at his arms and he looked at them. "Kayla, I'm okay. It'll heal."

"T-Ty, w-were you c-cutting?" I asked, dumbfounded. He nodded. "Ty, y-you need t-to see a professional."

"Kayla, I'm fine. Look," he said, pointing at his arms. The cuts and scars were gone. No blood. I opened my mouth to scream, but Ty covered my mouth. He dragged me into the guest room and sat down. "Don't scream."

"What h-happened?"

Ty sighed. "Where's Seto?" he asked.

"Downstairs, watching a movie."

"Tell him to come here." I nodded and went to go get Seto. They were all asleep. I tapped Seto on the shoulder.

"Huh? Kayla? What do you need?" he sleepily asked.

"Ty needs to see you," I told him. Seto's eyes widened.

"You checked on Ty?!" he whisper-shouted.

"I told you guys that I was." He sighed.

"Stay here," he told me.