d

Johnnie

I can't wait for tonight. I've been walking around with a tent in my pants the while day after seeing that hot son of a bitch. I went over to where kellin was sitting, waiting for me patiently.

"Hey um Justin right?" He asked. "Almost." I laughed. "I'm Johnnie and you're kellin right?" "Yeah. How are you?" He asked. Damn I need a new word. "Pretty good you?" I questioned. That sounds creepy.

"Pretty good. So I noticed you talking to vic. How do you like him?" He asked, sounding a bit jealous. "He's fucking hot, isn't he? He's mine now, too." I said, setting the pale boys cheeks ablaze.

"Why are ya blushing?" I asked. "Oh I just thought of something." He lied. "Oh really? It's not because I have the man of your dreams?" I asked, acting like the dick against my stomach.

"Excuse me, I really don't like him. If you can manage to get into like four fights with the same person in one hour, set aside a person you just met, then you don't deserve me." He retorted(What does that meanXD).

"Whatever you say." I said back. We just kinda sar there awkwardly. A couple minutes later I heard the angelic voice of katelynn and I raced up, walking over to jaime, the last person before lunch.

It was a pretty good conversation. Not as good as Vic and I's but it wasn't as awkward as kellin and mine. I sar with Vic at lunch, openly flirting.

About halfway through lunch, I felt vics large hand glide onto my thigh. "Are you a bottom?" Vic asked seductively. "Y-yeah." I said, my breath hitching. "Good. Be ready. Do you share a room?" He asked. "N-no ma-" I cut myself off. I blushed furiously. "What was that?" He asked.

"N-nothing." I said, my now beet red head down. "Really? Because I swear I heard master. Personally I find that hot. Call me master, baby doll." He said, making me less embarrassed.

"Okay." I said lifting my head. I felt his hand glide farther up, almost reaching my cock. He rubbed my thigh softly, causing me to lightly moan. It attracted the attention of kellin. Not jealous my ass.

I looked at him and smirked. I love pissing people off. He got up in a flurry of anger if that makes senseXD and sat with Justin and Jaime.

Vics hand went further up, higher than I wanted. He started fucmi ng tickling me. On my stomach. "V-vic! St-stop ple-ase! Oh g-god stop!" I basically screamed. He stopped, thankfully and he sat me on his lap so I was straddling him.

"So you're ticklish?" He asked. "Yeah" I said, blushing yet again. Goddamnit why do I blush so much? He laughed lightly and kissed my nose. "Okay time for activities!" Katelynn said, ruining my moment with Vic. Goddamnit katelynn.

"Okay so for today's activity we are going to play a game." "A game?" Jaime and Justin asked unenthusiasticly. "Yes a game and you're going to like it." Katelynn said like an angry mother.

"Now, we're going to play a nice game of chain tag." "Chain tag?" We all asked in unison. "Yes. It's supposed to bring your group together. Help you get along more." She said.

"Fine. I'll be it." Justin said. He's probably the fastest in the room and definitely the most in shape, Vic aside.

"Now chain up or this won't work. I'll be playing too." She said. Vic and I linked arms and so did kellin and jaime. A flare of obvious jealously went across Justin's face as katelynn linked arms with my boyfriend.

"Hey vic." Katelynn purred. "Katelynn, I'm gay. I hate you. Now fuck off." He said. "Oh but I'd rather you fuck me." She whispered, voice thick with lust.

"Okay bitch, back the fuck off. He could report you for this and I can too." I said. "As a matter if fact, I think I will." Vic said, causing katelynn to detatch her arm from vics and walk across the room and link arms with Jaime, making Justin even more jealous. Sucker.

We started the long virung game and soon it was time for dinner. After dinner, we all got ready for bed. You know, take showers, brush teeth, all that shit. I played in bed, hoping Vic actually comes. I'm too horny for him to not.

It felt like hours but it was probably on my minutes before Vic came. Wink wink. Just kidding. Not yet.

Well that's chapter four DanIsPhilsPikachu. That is for reading. I won't be on at all next week due to a camo Thirys shopping me off to. Aren't mother's delightful? No their not. Well ummm good night rainbow bite.