e

Vic

I went to bed and layed there for ten minutes, knowing when the nurses go home and the night nurses sleep in the waiting room where they can't hear anything. Kellin and I fought through those ten minutes and I pretended that I was going for an angry walk.

I walked to Johnnies room, knocking on the door that said "Johnnie" in blue, flowery letters. You have no idea how much I love those signs right now. I really didn't care about the motion sensors next to the door right now. Johnnie owned the di or right away, pulling me in and attacking my lips right away.

I kisses back hungrily, gliding my tongue against his bottom lip, practically begging for entry. He granted and we had a battle, me obviously winning.

I flipped us around so I was pinning him against the wall, my hands holding out hands above our heads. I detached our lips and licked his collarbone then kissing just below his ear, earning a moan.

(Guys I'm watching unearthed rn and it's really good. Idek why it just is)

I sucked on the same spot, definitely leaving a mark. I kissed the lobe of his ear, whispering,"I'm fuck you senseless." Johnnie moaned out a yes please and pushed my head farther down towards his genital area.

(WHY IS STONEHENGE SO INTERESTING?!?!?!?!?! DUDE IT'S NOT JUST ROCKS IT'S FOR HUNTING A EXTINCT SPECIES IF COW CALLED AUROCHS! WHY IS THIS SO INTERESTING TO ME?!?!?)

I removed his shirt, finding a sensitive spot on his ledt hip. I kissed and licked there until he was a moaning mess. I created a hickey there and kissed his bulge through his pants, teasing him.

"J-just suck it." Johnnie said breathlessly. "Eager, aren't we?" I asked and moves all the way back up and reattached our lips. I could tell I frustrated Johnnie but I don't mind. He'll get me later.

(THERE'S WEIRS CARVINGS IN THE STONE AND THEY REPRESENT BODIES IN THE GROUND AS FAR AS I KNOW DAMN THAT'S CREEPY DON'T MIND MY EXCITEMENT READ ON. STONEHENGE MAY BE THE SITE OF A BRUTAL MURDER AND I HATE COMMERCIALS SO SO MUCH DUDE IT WAS AN EXECUTION SITE THERE'S TEN HEADLESS BODIES AND ELEVEN SKULLS AND SEVEN WITH NO JAW WAIT IT COULD ACTUALLY HAVE BEEN A SERIAL KILLER IN SO CONFUSED THEY WERE KILLED BY CHRISTIANS? WHAT?! NO THEY WERE CRIMINALS EXECUTED FOR THEIR MYSTERIOUS CRIMEW WHY DO I LOVE SCIENCE SO MUCH? STONEHENGE WAS A SYMBOL SHOWING THAT CRIMES WOUKD FOLLOW YOU TO THE 'NEXT LIFE' BY BURYINF THE BODIES AWAY FROM THE CHURCH SO THEY CAN NEVER RWACH OEACE DUDE WHAT I'M SO EXCITED OKAY READ ON)

We made out for a couple more minutes, Johnnie trying to grind on me. I stopped him by pushing his hips against the wall, causing him to groan in frustration. I finally removed my shirt and pants, removing Johnnies as well. I teased him by putting my thumb under his boxers so that it touched his tip but I didn't move it at all. I slowly pulled them off and took his member into my hand, slowly jerking him off.

"V-vic fa-aster." Johnnie begged. "Shit you're so hot baby." I moaned. "I know." (DUDE THERE'S A NATIVE AMERICAN MEDICINE MAN WEARING A WEIRD HEADDRESS NEAR A TOWN THAT'S NAME TRANSLATES TO MEDINCINE MAN DUDE THE SCIENCE CHANNLE IS MY FAVORITE. IT'S ALSO IN THE BLACKFOOT BADLANDS)

He said cockily. I pumped him faster, kissing him deeply at the same time. I stopped kissing him and started sucking him off, bobbing my head slowly. "M-master!" Johnnie yelled.

I stopped bobbing my head and flicked my tongue along the vain on the side of his dick until he was about to cum. "Shit mast-ter I'm so-o fuc-king clos-se." He said between gasps. I completely removed myself from him and removed my boxers.

"On your knees. Now." I demanded. He obeyed, getting on his knees. "Now suck." I told him, him obeying. He took my head into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it and hollowing his cheeks, causing me to moan loudly. "Sh-shit doll. Fuck do that again." I begged.

He obliged, doing it again then surprised me by taking me all the way in, deepthroating me. I took a fitful of his hair, pulling him up by said fitful.

I attacked his lips then flipped him so I could finally enter. I got on my knees and teased him by putting light pressure on his entrance. I realized I don't have lube so I got up, causing Johnnie to whine.

"Suck." I instructed. He did as told, making a shoe if it too. He bobbed his head swirled his tongue on my fingers. Shit he's turning me on.

I pulled out my fingers, turning him back around and got back on my knees, prepping him. I started with one fingers pumping it slowly and adding another finger, hitting his prostate. He moaned loudly, sinking on my fingers.

I added a third, scissoring them and pulled out my fingers. I slowly pushed into Johnnie, jerking him off to distract him from the fact I don't have lube. It seemed to be working as he's a moaning mess instead of whimpering.

I stopped pumping him and started moving slowly. He whimpered softly, making me go even slower. He finally got used to me so I went faster, earning moans from the both of us.

I went faster and harder, a little concerned that was get caught but got over it, thinking that'd be hot. I slammed into him fast and hard.

"M-master! Fuck ha-arder!" Johnnie yelled. I obliged, slamming in and out until we both finished.

Sorry it's so shitty. I'm too distracted by the science channel. Plus my grandparents are home. I almost got caught a couple timesXDDD. Have a good day good night rain bow bites.