a

Vics P.O.V.

I woke up and my arm hurt like hell. Goddamnit I failed again. When you suck so bad you can't even get your own death right. I got up and a nurse walked in.

"Victor! You're finally up! Well groups going right now. You should know the drill by now." She said perkily. God I hate her. I swear I get her every single time. "Ha ha Melanie. I'll get up and dressed. You can leave now. I know the way." I said grumpily.

"Okay." Melanie said and walked of my room. I think I get the same room too. Well then. I put on clothes and looked at my room number. 221B. Yep it's the same room.

I walked slowly to group and saw four other people there. Good. Five. I like that number. "Hey vic! Here's your new group. We just got done with introductions but we can go through them again." A girl named katelynn Lahmann said. I hate her too.

"Okay guys let's I produce ourselves again. Justin, you first." "Well obviously my name's Justin Hills, I'm seventeen and my favorite animal is dogs." Justin said. Katelynn pointed at the guy next to him and he started talking. "My names Jaime Preciado, I'm nineteen, my favorite animal is cats." He said crimping. I know him.

"You've been here before, haven't you?" I asked him. "Yep." He said, popping the p on the word. "Okay well I'm Johnnie. Johnnie Gilbert. I'm sixteen and I like pugs." A nervous little man said. He wore all black, a mettalica shirt and ripped jeans to be exact, and black spider bites.

"Okay and the last one? Your turn!" Katelynn said. "Well I personally don't understand why we have to do this again. I mean has one insignificant person. We all are and I don't think it's worth the time to repeat this process. "Now kellin, just follow directions. We don't need to go through with this again."

"Fine. I'm kellin quinn. I'm seventeen and I like koalas." He huffed. To be honest has kinda hot. "Well I'm Vic Fuentes, I'm seventeen, returning for the sixth time sadly, and I like ravens." I said.

The kellin glared at me. "Hi, ya like what ya see?" I asked cockily. "Actually, yeah. I do like failures. My parents don't though so they'd hate you too." Kellin said. "Ouch. Thanks captain obvious." I said.

"Okay boys no need for combat." Katelynn saud calmly. "Well tell him to be in time next time and there would be no need." Kellin told her.

"I'm sure it was an accident that Vic was late." Katelynn said, staring at my arms. "Sorry Katie but you know I'm gay. So you can stop staring." I said,repeating what I said last time and the time before that.

"Sorry. Next were going to tell everyone one thing they enjoy doing." She said a little embarrassed. I don't know why she's embarrassed still. It happens time after time.

"I like to listen to music." Justin said simply. "I like to play bass" Jaime said. "I play the ukulele and like to sing." That was Johnnie. "I like to write songs." Kellin said quietly. "Well I sing, play guitar, and I hang out with my little brother she he's not doing whatever normal people do in their free time." I said.

"We have a musical group this time!" Katelynn squealed. I hate her enthusiasm. "Okay now since it's summer time we don't ha e a class hour so we are going to use that hour to get to know each other individually." Katelynn said. Shit. I don't wanna.

As long as I don't have that kellin kid I'll probably be fine. I've already met Jaime so he's fine. "I'll do the pairing and since there's an odd number one if you is going to start off with me. Jaime and Justin, kellin and Vic, and Johnnie you'll be with me." She said ruining my life. Again.

Okay well that's the first chapter. Hope you liked it if this gets any reads. Peace hugs and lots if drugs. Pugs. Whatever. Eat lettuce. Idk. I'm too awkward for life. Goodnight rainbow bites.