Do You Want to Play?

Tasha didn't realize that the boys left, she sat there waiting for her husband, while her two sons went out looking for him.    The boys hopped on the cousin's bikes and ride to the Berry's Farm.  Then out of nowhere, the entity appears floating beside them.  "Do you want to play? he said as he passed by them. This scared Jake right off of his bike, and to the ground, he went.  "Shit, dude, get up, just ignore it and ride." said Jericho  "Shit dude, that is not easy, look at it," he said as the child clown floating over him smiling.   "Hurry up and get up! You're wasting time," yelled Jericho again.  Jake turned his face, trying not to look, hopped back and the bike.  Then rode the bike as fast as he could.  But the faster he went, the faster, the child clown went.  "You are going my way.  We are going to play." said the ghost as it disappears into the air.

"Dude he left." said Jake  "Don't get too happy, it won't be long before it returns." replied his brother.  "I know you don't have to remind me," Jake replied as they finally reach Berry's Farm.  They parked the bikes under a large apple tree, and climbed over the fence, then headed towards the milk barn.

Now Tasha was beginning to worry.  She put her shoes back on and out the front door she went.  She hopped in her car, heading to the bridge where she saw the stranger, with the missing ear.  She parked her car a couple of blocks away from the bridge.  She walked slowly, towards the lakeside hoping to come across the bags the stranger had dumped.

As she walked at the edge of the lake, she heard some whispers, "Over here! Over here!' it was a child voice, which scared Tasha  "Where are you?" she asked as she looked around wondering where the whispers were coming from.   She continues to walk, and again, "Three more steps and you're there!" again the child whispered.  This Tasha didn't talk to the entity, she took three steps more forth and she found the bags.   

She quickly took it out of the water.  She was afraid to open the bags, scare of what she might find inside.  So she slowly opens the bag.  She notices it didn't smell, so it wasn't a body.  She dumped the bags onto the ground.  "Holy shit, Jim's phone.  Oh, shit, this is John phone.  What the hell's going on." she said as she took the bags with her to the car.   The other bag was stuff with little boys clothes, some of them had blood stains on them.

She placed the bags in her trunk, then headed across the bridge.  Looking around afraid for now it was very dark out.  "God, please, don't let nothing happen to me," she muttered as she proceeded to walk across the bridge.   Then she felt a cool breeze over her head.  "Do you want to play?" asked the entity as it floated above her, in the form of a young boy, not creepy at all, just a normal ghost.    "Do you want to play?  Play what?" she asked as she entered the Berry's farmland.  "Do you want to know?" it asked as it flew quickly from side to side in mid-air.  Tasha looked up, somehow she wasn't afraid.  The ghost seems to want to help her.  So as he floated above her, she followed.