Let Me Love You. ®

Pairing; NamSeok
Rating; ®
Warnings; Choking Kink, rough play.
Requested By; BottomJoon.

「 Thank's for the request Love, Hopefully you like It ~ 」

↪Story Starts Here↩

______________

" Hoseok. "

Tilting his head back, brown hues would slowly glance down, slender fingers running through ginger locks as Namjoon tugged upwards, the motion pulling Hoseoks frame up from the floor as Namjoon took In the gingers appearance. Flushed Face, matted hair and lips slightly swollen, Hoseok looked Enticing, the gingers hazy hues roaming Namjoons frame as Hoseok wrapped his arms around the blondes neck and slowly seated himself upon Namjoons lap, the blondes fingers slipping from Hoseoks hair as the younger male let his hands Roam the gingers frame.

They were both seated upon the leather sofa within the recording studio, It was one In the morning and sleep wasn't on their minds, It had been so long since they were last alone and when Hoseok had started touching Him Namjoon couldn't Refuse which had landed them In this situation. Hoseok, grinding against Namjoon, Biting at his bottom lip to muffle his small whines, frame arching slightly as Namjoon dug their fingers Into Hoseoks hips before grasping the hem of the olders shirt and tugging it off In one go, tossing the fabric onto the floor as he began to leave a trail of kisses along Hoseoks torso.

Tilting his head back, a moan would slip from Hoseoks lips, the ginger halting In his movements as his hands slowly pulled off Namjoons shirt before tossing the fabric onto the floor and pulling Namjoon on top of him, the Feeling of his bare back hitting the cold leather making Hoseoks frame arch slightly off the sofa, Namjoon hovering over him as the blonde lightly kissed and Nipped Hoseoks neck whilst his hand started working at undoing the gingers pants.

"F-Fuck"

Gasping, Hoseok run his tongue over dry lips, the feeling of Namjoons hand slipping into his pants making the gingers frame twitch lightly as he rolled his hips up against The youngers hand, Namjoons fingers grasping Hoseoks length as he began to stroke him teasingly slow, the action making Hoseok groan and whine, pleading for Namjoon to give him more.

"Please ~ Joon."

Breathless, Hoseok would whisper into Namjoons ear, lightly kissing the blondes jawline and moving to bite his nape of his neck roughly, protesting against the teasing the younger was giving him as he whined loudly. Flinching, Namjoon would groan deeply, the blondes hand slipping out of the gingers pants as he grinned, his hand tugging Hoseoks pants and boxes off roughly as he know Hoseok had left a bite mark upon his neck, the small action only proving to excite Namjoon more as he tossed the gingers clothing across the room and kicked Hoseoks legs open with his knees, watching as the older male spread their legs shakily and gave a wanting look towards him.

"Tell me what you want Baby. "

Running his thumb along the gingers bottom lip, Namjoon would find himself smirking, the blonde watching as Hoseok ran their tongue along his finger. Grasping Hoseoks thigh tightly, the action would earn him a surprised moan from the older male as Hoseok shivered and tugged Namjoon closer by his pants.

"Fuck M-Me Already. "

Rubbing his thumb over Namjoons pelvic area, Hoseok would slowly slide his hand downwards, the gingers fingers lightly brushing over Namjoons clothed Erection before grasping it a bit tightly through the blondes jeans, this making Namjoon Jump lightly and let out a groan as he gripped Hoseoks thigh tighter, knowing he left bruises upon the olders thigh.