Me & You ®

Pairing; JungHope.
Warnings; Daddy Kink, Rough Play.

Proofread by Genesis
[  Thanks for enduring my Smut, haha 🖤 He's a wonderful proof reader If anyone needs one ~ ]

_______________________________

"You know, It's not really In my 'job' Description to pop rich brats' cherry's baby boy."

Shrugging his shoulders, hands would work to get his jacket off, the fabric sliding down long toned arms before being tossed carelessly onto the sofa within the fancy upscale hotel room. His clothes were revealing; tight leather pants, loose deep cut sleeveless V-neck, messy yet appealing ginger hair, In Jungkooks' eyes this guy screamed 'fuck boy' in appearance but his cocky personality sucked ass and had to go, quickly.

Taking a step forward, Jungkook would close the space between him and the other, pushing the ginger against the wall, his gaze looming down upon the older male. Even if this guy was older, Jungkook was taller and oh so much stronger; so he had the advantage.

"I think your forgetting that I paid you, no? So your 'job' is doing whatever I tell you to and further more...."

Leaning closer Jungkook would get dangerously close to the gingers' ear, whispering softly, making sure to lower his voice to a low timber, his breath gusting over the olders skin whilst Jungkook pressed his frame into the others roughly, earning a gasp from the trapped male.

"You call me Daddy."

He was stunned, this brat actually one upped him, Hoseok was stuck, literally and figuratively. Shifting against the wall, arms would snake around Jungkooks neck teasingly, Hoseok deciding to play along with the younger's game, knowing the virgin wouldn't get very far, Hoseok knows more about sex then anyone, he'll have the upper hand soon enough.

"I'm all yours, just say the word Daddy~"

Pushing away from Hoseok at those words, Jungkook would grasp the olders wrist tightly, pulling Hoseok swiftly towards the bed and then pushing him upon the mattress, Jungkook hovering over the ginger whilst his hands smoothly pulled his T-shirt up and over his head, revealing his toned arms and torso, definitely more defined then Hoseoks.

"Like what you see?"

Jungkook would tease, catching Hoseok staring at him but the older only chuckled and scoffed before sitting up upon the bed and slowly pulling off his own shirt, his milky skin and toned upper body being something that didnt go unnoticed to Jungkook, the younger male trying hard to crack his dominating exterior but the faint blush upon the youngers cheeks did not go unnoticed to Hoseok.

"Like what you see, Daddy?~ "

Seeing a chance to tease the younger, Hoseok would crawl towards Jungkook upon the bed, his head tilting upwards to peer up at the younger male as he unbuttoned Jungkooks pants and pulled the zipper down slowly with his teeth. The sight alone making Jungkook harden in arousal and for a moment he felt paralyzed against the older male but when he felt Hoseok place a kiss upon his pelvic bone Jungkook snapped back into his senses and ran his fingers lightly through Hoseoks hair before gripping and lightly pulling, The ginger grinning at the action as he let Jungkook pull him up, Now face to face with the Raven.

"Pull harder."

Hoseok would moan In a teasing manner, laughing softly after; Jungkook however cracked a smirk to this and did as the older asked, earning an actual breathy moan from Hoseok who turned his head to the side a little to relieve the tension, neck bared to Jungkook as the younger took the chance to bite down upon the olders exposed skin, bruising it with teethmarks as Hoseok whined softly and sat back upon the bed when Jungkook freed his hair, his eyes glossy and his legs shifting uncomfortably, he was thoroughly aroused and Jungkook noticed this very quickly.