Spill Zone (2)

The next day
'God I still have to find a job. I mean I have money right now, but I still need a job...' You thought as you looked out the window.
'I guess I could go uptown and look. I think it's only a few minutes away.'

You start getting ready. You put your hair in a messy bun and put on (whatever ;) ). Then you start heading uptown.

A few minutes later
You finally arrive. You start looking but nothing pops out to you. Then you see a Starbucks (or any other coffee shop ;) ) your eyes beam as you think of getting your favorite coffee.

'Oh. My. I freaking love this place already... I wonder if I could work there? But first coffeeeeee....' you thought

You walk in Starbucks and walk to the counter.

"Welcome to Starbucks. How may I help you?" Says a Starbucks employee with a warm smile.

"I'll have a small Java Chip!" You say while smiling.

"Woah, You're not from here are you? She says and looks at you shocked. She looks at an employee behind her. Then you hand her the money.

"One small Java Chip," She says to the employee behind her. She turns back to you.

"Actually I'm not... Is it really obvious?" You say while scratching the back of your neck.
"Just a little." She says as she laughs.
"What are you doing in England?"

"Well, I just decided to move to England. Since I've always wanted too." You say while smiling.

"Ah cool! Well, I think you'll like it here!" She says smiling. She turns around and gets your Java Chip.

'Oh my god that looks so good'

"Well here's your Java Chip! You have a nice day!" She says while handing you the coffee.

"Thank you!" Say while grabbing the coffee. You get a sip of your coffee.

'This is so good..' You think as you smile.

You start heading to the exit, but someone comes out of the bathroom really fast. Knocking into you and making you fall backward. Your coffee slipped out of your hand. Splattering all over you and over the floor.

Hehehe don't you love cliffhangers? >:D