(9k!!!) +secrets

•••

•••
"Heyyyyyooooo!" Archlenz says as she waves. "I have something to tell you all... Three things that's it. 1. is... 9,000. That's a huge number.

I'm just some fan of Ryan's that thought, "hey since I have an imagination bigger than planet earth and make stories in my head. Why don't I make a story?" My exact thoughts 10 months ago. Made it for the lols and didn't think it would get that many views! Like geez, but I just want to thank you for the views, comments, and votes! I just.. thank you! I know I haven't been the most updated person on this story but I've explained my reasons even tho they still suck. But.. THANK YOU!!"

2. I've been thinking... And I've got a few choices for you to pick for my title of my 8-BitRyan x Reader.
The first one is: My YouTuber Crush

The second one is: Coffee Spilt Lovers
(This is one^ is a lol to me)

The third one is: My 8-Bit Crush
Orr if you have something better than these... I would be happy to hear them! Also if one of these are taken I'd be happy to make another one. :)

3. I've been thinking... maybeeee I should do this thing. ^~^ it's a secret tho. So maybe in a few days or whenever, I'll do it. This ones for you Shanara20 ;) 
(This section is the +secrets) :P