Before we leave

"Unerswap does not belong to me and nether do you and nether ever will. My first story."
Papyrus age: 25.
Sans age: 20

Papyrus p.o.v

I'm just sitting here at Muffet's drinking my barbeque sauce waiting for another reset, but it's been 12hour's sins I killed the kid and gave their soul to Queen Toriel. Thinking ' It's never taken the kid this long to reset after dying. I'll just have to roll with it, for now I have to meet Sans at the castle to speak to Queen Toriel about what will happen next.'

"Thanks Muffet I'll see you later" I said be for getting up and heading to the door. "I swear Papyrus if you don't start paying your tab I'm cutting you off!" Muffet yelled as I neared the door. "Ya sure thing Muffet" I said lazily teleport home to pick up Sans.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN YOU STUPID MUT! YOU ARE 10 MINUTES LATE TO MEET THE QUEEN!" sans yelled angrily at me. "Sorry my Lord I was at Muffet's and lost track of time" I say lowering my head in a respectful manner to my younger brother. Yet think '10 minutes late is still 10 MINUTES early for everyone else.'

Sans stomps up to me grabs my collar pulls me down to glare at me in the eye sockets and says "LETS GO YOU MUT!" So I do as told and teleport to the gates of the castle.

~Small time skip to speaking with the Queen~

Sans p.o.v

"Thank you for meeting me on such short notice Sans and Papyrus Wingding, as you know there is much to discuss and perpar." The Queen stated gracefully as Papyrus and I bow respectfully. We stand and the Queen continues "as you know many pareshed at the hands of the last human, but we must press on for if we don't the people will surly perish. So now that the former captain of The Royal Guard died at the hands of the human the position falls upon you Sans if you so except."

"YES!" I blurt out with out meaning to. 'shit' I think quickly recovering I *cough*"I mean it would be an Horner your majesty." I see out of the corner of my eye socket Papyrus start to shake with the laughter he's trying to hold in, hand over mouth. I quickly remind my self to punish him later. This may be my only chance to get close enough to the Queen to over through her, so I must focus.

Tories raised an eye brow and said "yes well, this Horner comes will one stipulation. Your brother Papyrus has to be your lutenet." I freeze staring with wind eye sockets as if my world just shattered.*Unknown to Sans, Papyrus has the same look on his skull that Sans dose.* The Queen is practical handing me her kingdom.

Torile's face grew dark at there reaction and asks "Will there be a problem." The Queen's words snapped me back, so I speak calculating my words carefully "OF COURSE NOT MY QUEEN!" Toriel's face lightens with a menacing smile and says "I'm glad. Now on to other matters. I have already broken the barrier, but I do not feel that we are ready to take the surface as of yet. So we must raise an army the likes the surface has not seen befor." "YES MY QUEEN!" I say with my own menacing smile as Papyrus and I bow befor owner Queen.