Are we Brave or Idiot's

Sans p.o.v

I can't believe this human, would he really rather die then give me answers? I kept getting angrier and angrier untill I was about to give him what he wished for death. Then out of no where Papyrus suddenly bursts out laughing for no reason at all.

"That's the best joke I've ever hear. I mean I get that you don't know who My Lord is but we are monsters, so you are either the bravest soul I have ever met or the dumbest." Papyrus may be an annoying mutt but he is right, this human must have a death wish or something.

Papyrus finally gets off his lazy ass and looks at the female who hasn't moved seance I used my bone attack. Her face holds a mix of shock and horror, she must care very deeply for this male and for some reason that infuriates me to no end. I just can't grasp why.

Papyrus p.o.v

As soon as I stood up I looked at the female on the porch to give my silent thanks, for without her interruption I wouldn't have my skull any more. Talk about losing your head. Unfortunately she looked like she wanted to screem.

A chuckle broke me from my thoughts. "Didn't you know that being brave and being an idiot can be the exact same thing in some cases?" The male next to me asks.

This time it was Sans's turn to laugh. "THAT'S RIGHT. SO I SUPPOSE I SHOULD JUST KILL YOU THEN, RIGHT HUMAN?" I sighed knowing there is nothing I can do or say to stop this for the girl.

Your p.o.v

Hearing the short skeleton ask my father that shook me even further. 'I will not lose any one ever again' that is what I promised my self after my mother died, and I don't plan on braking it.

"Please don't kill him. I will answer all of your questions...just don't." I stated as calmly as I could manage.

"Don't you dare (Y/N)." Father growled out."Let me tend to his wounds first... pleas?" I Knew father would be mad but I will not let him die.

The shorter skeleton walked over to father and said "HOW DO I KNOW YOU WILL COME BACK OUT!?" I walk to the edge of my barrier and say "what if I give you my soul? I cant go fare with out it so i will have to come back for it." Both skeletons looked shocked that anyone would offer there soul for another, well it is even unhurried of among humans.

"FINE, HE WON'T LAST LONG THIS WAY ANYWAY." Is all the short skeleton says before the blue bones disappear. As they do my father falls without making a noise but before he hits The ground Papyrus catches him.

I summon my soul, it glows purple with a few small cracks running across it. The skel boys walk over to my barrier and wait.

"ALRIGHT ON THE COUNT OF THREE YOU WILL GIVE YOUR SOUL TO ME AND PAPYRUS WILL GIVE YOU, YOUR......MALE!" The short skeleton said but the last word he said very uneasy and it made me feel gross, but I simply nodd.

"ONE.....TWO.....THREE." In one swift motion I extend my hand with my soul in it out of the barrier, and as the short skeleton takes it Papyrus drops my father into the other I have extended to brace him.

"Are you alright Dad?" I ask full of concern. "You are a stupid girl." That was all he said before he passed out in my arms, and I just couldn't help but smile. I look up at the skel boys and say "this won't take long." I slung father over me and take him inside. I head to the bathroom were (S/N) is and manage to knock on the door.

"My what a bright and beautiful soul you have, will you share it with the world?" I say lovingly then there is a click of the lock as the door swings open. My legs are instantly trapped by (S/N). They look up and see father instantly letting go.

As I set him gently in the tub I ask, "you know what to do right?" "Yes, I lock the door and heal daddy." They say innocently which makes me smile. "That's right." I say as I exit the bathroom to go and speek to the skel boys.