Answer

Papyrus p.o.v

After hearing her say 'Dad' I felt relieved but I'm still not sure why. As soon as the door closed behind her Sans yelled "SIT DOWN YOU MUT BEFORE I MAKE YOU!" I drop to my tail bone instantly and mutter a small "yes my Lord." Sans sits in front of me and leans agents me (seen in picture above) looking carefully at her soul. There are small cracks through out the littlr purple hart and I can only wonder 'how can someone hurt a girl who would literally give her soul for another.'

"Would you do something like this for me?" I can't seem to stop the question from coming out. After my words slipped out all I can do is light one of my cigarettes and anxiously wait for his answer. "....yes" Sans whispers out and it takes me by surprise. In the end I can only smile and whisper a "me too."

We waited in a silence that was unusually pleasant. Usually a silence between Sans and I is never this... comfortable. Normally if Sans is quite it either means he is so mad at me that he can't form a sentence, and in the end I getting beat, or the is thinking very hard.

Finally she walks out, with blank and unfeeling stare she lets out a heavy sigh as she descended down the porch till she got to the last step. Stopping as she asked "Where should we start?"

Sans p.o.v

"Where should we start?" She sounds like she doesn't know where to begin how cute...'STOP THINKING THAT YOU IDIOT.'

Scowling as I look up at her I say "COME OUT OF THE BARRIER, SIT DOWN, AND THEN WE MAY BEGIN."

Looking down at me without hesitation or arguments she exits the barrier. Finally sitting she leans agents the barrier as if it was a wall. "VERY GOOD, NOW TELL ME WELP HOW IS IT YOU AND YOUR FATHER HAVE MAGIC!" I demanded with authority and purposes.

Letting out a long sigh she stated plainly "how rude, we can't even exchange name's first. I mean what's the point of my answers if we don't even know each other's name's? Unless you truly do plan on ending me, but if you really wanted that you would have done it already. Right?"

I was a bit taken aback no one has ever spoken to me that way befor. With a 'pfft' Papyrus put his hand over his mouth trying his best not to laugh. That just made me angry.

"I AM THE TERRIFYINGLY MAGNETIC SANS AND THIS WORTHLESS MUTT IS MY OLDER BROTHER PAPYRUS! AND WHAT MIGHT YOUR NAME BE, HUMAN!?" I stated then asked angrily, I mean how dear she be so blunt towards me.

A small smile graced her lips brightening every thing arownd. "My name is (Y/N) (L/N). And the reason why my Family has magic is because, befor monsters where traped a thousand years ago one of my relatives not only married but had children with a monster. Though I don't know why ower magic is as strong as it is." She says sweetly as if she is remembering a happy day that was long forgotten.

'She's the human that I will get to kill the Queen.'