Barrier

Your p.o.v.

"But it was rare back then for monsters and humans to merry let alone have children. Then it was rarer still for there offspring to have magic it only happed to a few family's, to have children with magic and it happens less and less with each generation, in fact it wouldn't saprise me in the least if my children didn't have magic." I state plainly while looking at may lap and playing with my fingers.

'They want revenge, my family is a threat and therefore in the way. What can I do? I don't want Sans and Papyrus to get hurt. Do they want a War? The other monsters most likely do so the War will happen anyways.' Things like this keep running through my head. Then an idea came to mind. I looked up at the skelbros with determination sparkling in my eyes and say, "I won't loss my family to a some stupid War!"

I shoot up raise my arms high and before the skelebros can even move a phalange (finger), I raised a barrier. Then as pain shoots through my entire body as Sans squeezes my soul so painfully tight I fear it may shatter, and I fall to my knees. But he was too late the barrier was already up around the whole town and mountion. "I've locked us in and my family out I will keep them safe." 'So I must persevere.' I smile up at the skelebros and say, "only I can bring it down but, only We can end the War."

All noises from the city stops like the whole town is to scared to breath.

Sans p.o.v.

I almos killed he right then and there out of sheer anger, but then I suddenly got a call on my phone. It was Queen torial*sigh* I had to answer "HELLO MY QUEEN!" "Hello General Sans your orders have changed, fallback bring as many humans as you can alive to camp so we may interrogate them, and I want a full report from you when you return." toriel commands. "YES MY QUEEN!" I say and hang up.

"GET UP YOU WORM I'M SURE THE QUEEN WOULD LIKE A WORD WITH YOU!" I yell at the girl shaking on her knees who still smiling like a fool. "PAPYRUS SEND OUT THE NEW ORDERS IMMEDIATELY. WE ARE BRING ALL HUMANS BACK TO CAMP ALIVE TO BE INTERROGATED."

And like a good mutt he is he was gone in a Flash. The human rose to her feet very slowly so I decided to check her HP.

Y/N
Levle:1

HP:1/5

'I didn't even squeeze that hard how could she be this hurt I wonder if it's because of the cracks in her soul or from when she made the berrier. Ew, am I concerned? What is it about this human that makes me feel this way?'

"YOU KNOW THAT MOST MONSTERS DONT WANT A WAR WITH HUMAN'S, BUT EVERYONE WHO HAS GONE AGENST THE QUEEN HAS BEGGED HER FOR DEATH IN THE END!" I hope to clarify so she has more of a reason to break the barrier herself. 'I do not want to be trapped again even if it is by this beautiful..... stop thinking that way she is just a human, worthless and pathetic.' My soul hurts for even thinking like that.

As we wait for papyrus I suddenly remember I have a piece of monster candy in my pocket so I offered to it her "HEAR EAT THIS IT WILL MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER!" Surprisingly she eats it without any questions or any fuss, it could be poison for all she knows. So I check her HP again.

HP:4/5

She still worries me I'll just have to make Papyrus carry her all the way to the Mountain when he gets back.