Pride

Papyrus p.o.v

I look down at Sans and wait for my orders, because I know Sans doesn't really want an answer. Sans looks up at me and says "WHY DON'T YOU GO PLAY WITH YOUR NEW TOY, BUT BE SURE NOT TO BREAK IT!" Sans's face grew dark at the end. " Yes My Lord." I say slowly while thinking 'that last part was definitely a warning not to kill this human'. I silently wonder 'why' as I step from behind him.

I gave a heavy sigh walking tward the male human thinking 'Sans always has a plan it's best not to think about it.' I stop about 5 feet from the male human before stopping. Looking past the male to see the woman standing on the porch. She hasn't moved an inch, her face is calm but her eye's are filled with worry, and my soul yearns for her simile. 'I can't believe what I'm thinking, stop it Papyrus your about to beat up a man she lives with, therfor cares about.' I get in a fighting stance and wait.

Sans p.o.v

As Papyrus leaves my side to go play like a good boy, I look to the female to make sure she will not interfere. The longer I look at her the less I want to look away. It feels like my very soul is trying to reach out to her. 'I must remember my plan to get a strong enough human to kill the Queen so that I my take the thrown.' I think shaking my skull to steady the rapid beating of my soul.

Your p.o.v

My father and the skeleton I now know as Papyrus paper to fight. A circle of blue bones trapped the two in, nether seemed to care. They begin to circle each other, each sizeing the other up. Until they finally lung at each other at the same time. When there weapons connect a orang shockwave of power springs to life. As the shockwave hit my barrier it flashed orang, then green, then finally purple.

The skeletons looked shocked for a moment, but that moment was enough for father to punch Papyrus squat in the skull(where his noes is supoes to be). Papyrus landed on his tailbone (butt) as father put his sword to his neck. My soul is pounding in my chest, my eyes grew whid, and I have this urge to.... save this Papyrus.
My father lifts his blad to end the battle once and for all.

"No, stop!" I yell as I take a signal step forward. Father is so surprised he stops and looks back at me.

Then a blue bones springs from the groung piercing through both fathers legs and arms. He screems out in pain, dropping his  sword, and it feels like time stoped for just a moment.

"NOW UNLESS YOU WANT TO DIE I SUGGEST YOU TELL ME WHY YOU HUMANS HAVE MAGIC!" shouts the short skeliton with an annoyed expression.

"I would rather die then tell filth like you anything." My father spits at the short skeleton. 'That stupid pride of his is going to get him killed' I can't help but think.

At first both skeletons had a look of shock..