XVI

... continued.
Lillian came up behind me and watched what I was writing, much to my annoyance. I ignored her. She did not seem to take kindly to this.
I ate a piece of celery as she stood there.
'Rikkard Ambrose,' she said and I continued to write.
'You seem to be labouring under the impression that I am someone to be subjected to the whims of men. I am used to neglect, however, you are currently causing my mind slight confusion.'
I made no reply.
We somehow engaged in the age-old dispute of my attitude towards her gender. She argued that there must have been some occasions in which I have realised that she is indisputably a woman. I kept silent. That is when the removal of the clothes began. I got up to attempt to keep her in them, yet, spurred on by anger and a glass of wine, she was intent to demonstrate her point.
I decided that the best way to deal with this was to ignore her.
That is when she suggested that she ought to go back to Scotland and run away again but this time with "Captain Carter."
I stood once more and informed her that if that is how she felt she must do as she wished. This angered her more, however, and, taking hold of my neck she threw both me and herself onto the bed.
There was a further disturbance, yet this resulted in her way of attempting to prove to me that nothing about her was masculine. Indeed, I have never engaged in similar activities with any male, so she is indeed - though I am reluctant to admit it - correct.
00.00. Lillian has asked me if I would ever marry anyone. I gave no reply. I do not recall the context.
00.06. I plan to go to the nearby shipping yard on the morrow and Lillian now insists on coming with me. #roadtrippin

Just a quick one because I want to give the credit for the recent cover change to @WilburJasin - my sincerest gratitude and big love to you for taking the time to create it for us all to share.
Also, I couldn't leave you guys hanging for so long ;) I promise that in future I shall attempt to refrain from such things.
I would be intrigued to know where y'all think this is going, too, so I hope to see you in the comments ;) .
Besos xx