Thanksgiving

Val's POV
This week is thanksgiving. We've been on the road for 3 months. We got the week off and we rented a house huge house in Florida since thats where our show is on Saturday. Britt and Keo planned an extremely small wedding. There's only going to be the people on tour at it. That's on Wednesday and then Thursday is thanksgiving. Somehow the guys got roped into making the dinner. I mean none of the girls can cook so I guess I understand. I'm playing on the floor with Hazel when all of a sudden she starts to have a seizure. I yelled for Sharna and she ran down. I said "call 911 now." She called 911 and they were going to be at the house in 7 minutes. Derek and Hayley had Hayden so we called them and told them what was happening. Hayley said they would meet us at Floridas children's hospital.
~2 hours later
Sharna's POV
We've been at the hospital for 2 hours. They ran some tests and it came back that she has a brain tumor. They took her up to the picu. Hayley and Derek are staying here with us. I was calling Lindsay and Sam when the doctor came in. I quick hung up and he said "so her tumor is malignant. I have to get her into the OR as soon as possible so that I can remove it. After the surgery we're going to start her on radiation and chemo. We want to keep her in the picu for a while until we know she'll be ok." Val took my hand and said "ok, thank you so much doctor." I just took a deep breath and said "she's our fighter she's gonna get through this. With the help of all of us." We all shook our heads and agreed. Hayley said "I'm gonna call Mandy and talk about postponing the tour for a while. No ones gonna want to leave her side. We're all family." I said "thank you. Derek can you call Lindsay and Artem and tell them to come and for them to tell everyone else." He shook his head. Val went over and rubbed Hazel head. He said "you've got this fighter. Everyone is on your side." I decided to put her in a sweatshirt and floral pants. Val took a picture of her in the bed and put it on Instagram with the caption "our little fighter needs some prayers. We'll be sure to keep you posted but for now please pray."
~next day
Val's POV
Today is Hazels surgery. Derek took Hayden back to the house with him. Hayley, Lindsay and Artem stayed with us. Hayley was holding Hazel cuddling her when the nurse came in. She said "I'm sorry guys, it's time to take her back for surgery. I'm going to be right by her the entire time. She's such a sweet baby. We're going to take care of her." Sharna and I looked at her and smiled and said "thank you." We all gave her a kiss and then the nurse took her and carried her off into surgery. We all went into the waiting room and sat. Lindsay said "you guys should go get something to eat. Sharna you need to eat for the baby too." We agreed. When we were eating I said "Shar she's gonna be ok. She's our fighter. No matter what happens." She smiled and said "I know babe, she's our fighter. She's gonna pull through."
Lindsay's POV
Sharna and Val were eating when a nurse came out with an update. She said "Hazel is doing great, they just opened her up and there starting to remove the tumor." We said "alright, thank you." I said "Sharna and Val can't worry about Hazel especially since Sharna's 6 months pregnant with baby boy." They all agreed. Hayley said "we should all take turns staying at the hospital with Hazel. Even though we know that Sharna and Val won't agree with it we have to convince them." We all agreed and just then Val and Sharna came up.
We said "after her surgery is over and you see her you two are going home and getting rest. You can't do everything for her. Especially you Sharna because your six months pregnant with baby boy and you need to keep your body safe for him." They looked at each other and I could tell they were scared but they both agreed as long as 2 of us are here all the time. A few minutes later the doctor came out and said that everything went great. She is in recovery and we could all go back to see her. When we got back to her room she was sleeping peacefully. Sharna and Val went over and each went on one side and held her hands. Sharna said "hey princess, mommy and daddy love you." I said "alright you guys, it's late. Me and Hayley will stay here tonight. We'll keep you updated." They both nodded and kissed her head. The nurse came in and I said "can we change her into a long sleeve onesie. So she's not cold?" The nurse said "oh of course. We want her to be warm." I went in the diaper bag and pulled out a grey onesie that said "ain't no daddy like the one I got" there was a pink tutu that goes with it but I didn't put her in it. Instead I swaddled her in a floral swaddle. She started to wake up so I held her. Hayley came over and said "hey princess, did you have a good nap?" She looked at me and smiled and I said "well Hayl it looks like she's her normal self even after surgery." Hayley said "she definitely is." I sent a picture of her to Sharna and Val and said "she wants to show her mommy and daddy how happy she is."

"