School Days

Sharna's POV
Today is the first day of school for Hayden and Kylie. Kylie cyber schooled last year since we were on the road but we decided to put them in public school this year. I went and woke Kylie up first. "Hey sweetie, it's time for school." She sat up and said "morning. I'm gonna go get ready." I smiled and kissed her head. I went over to Hayden's room and woke him up. He got up right away and was really excited. I got him dressed in a blue dress shirt, red cardigan, jeans and brown shoes. I thought to myself "he is seriously Val's child." I said "alright bub it's time for breakfast I think daddy made you and sissy some frenchtoast." Kylie came in and said "is that what I smell? Are you ready for kindergarten bubba?" He smiled and nodded at me. She was wearing capri pants, a white tank top and a tan and black cardigan with brown sandals. We went downstairs and ate breakfast. I took Kylie and Hayden to school while Val stayed home with the babies. After I dropped them off I went home.
Kylie's POV
Today is the first day of my junior year. I was in homeroom looking over my schedule when someone bumped into my desk. I looked up and saw a boy. He said "I'm so sorry. My names Josiah." I said "hi I'm Kylie. I'm new here." He said "well it's nice to meet you. Here give me your phone." I gave him my phone and he put his number in. I saw what he put his name as "Josiah your future husband" I looked at him and smiled. I then put my number in his phone. He texted me right away. He said "find me at lunch. We can sit together." I just smiled and laughed. I made it through 1-5 periods and he's been in every single one of them. We were walking to lunch when he said "so I think this is a sign." I said "a sign for what?" He said "a sign that we're meant to be together. Look your gorgeous I've never seen someone like you." I said "well, isn't that super forward. Maybe it is a sign but I don't want to get your hopes up at all." He smiled and we got lunch at sat and talked. He plays football and baseball but baseball is his passion. After school I was in the car with my mom. I was telling her about him and she said "sweetie, you love him." I said "what mom no I don't." She said "yeah you do."'I smiled and looked out the window. When we got home I was telling dad and he goes "well he better not hurt my little girl." I said "dad he won't." He smiled and said "well invite him for dinner tomorrow after school." I texted him and he was excited.
~Next Night
Kylie's POV
Josiah is coming over in 20 minutes. I'm changing into a black and white striped dress and white sandals. The doorbell rang I ran down and opened it. Josiah is in a blue and white long sleeve, jeans and brown dress shoes. I said "well you clean up pretty good don't you?" He smiled and said "I always look like this." I just laughed. We went upstairs in the kitchen where mom and dad were at. I said "mom, dad this is my boyfriend Josiah." Josiah shook both of there hands and said "it's nice to meet you both." I said "hey where's Hazel at?" Mom said "she's in the living room in her swing. Can you go get her changed for dinner?" I said "of course. Is Hayden in his room?" Dad said "yeah, can you get him to wash up?" I said "yeah, come on Josiah." We went in the living room and as soon as Hazel saw me she got a huge smile. I picked her up and said "come on sissy let's go get you dressed." I got her in a maroon long sleeve and overalls with a pink bow headband. I said "now let's go get bubba washed up." We went in his room and I said "come on Hay, it's time for dinner." He was in black pants, a red flannel and converse. He said "sissy, can we go for ice cream sometime." Before I could say anything Josiah said "well buddy, maybe tonight after dinner we can go." He looked at me and I smiled and said "we'll have to ask mommy and daddy but I'm sure they'll be ok with it." We went downstairs and Hayden said "mommy, daddy can me sissy, and Josiah go for ice cream after dinner?" They looked at each other and dad said "well of course. Can you guys take Hazel your mom and I have to take Kason to the hospital. He has a high fever." I said "of course, you guys should go now. We'll take care of the dishes and get the kids to bed." They nodded and got Kason and left. Once we finished eating Josiah and I did the dishes and then I said "alright Hayden are you ready to go get some ice cream?" He said "yeah. Are we gonna walk?" I shook my head. I got Hazels stroller and we walked to Dairy Queen.
~that Friday
Kylie's POV
Tonight is the first football game. I'm going to watch Josiah. I'm siting with his family. It's the 2nd quarter and we're winning by two. Josiah is running with the ball when all of a sudden he goes down he grabs his knee and I can tell something's wrong. The trainers run out and his dad runs down to the sideline. They carried him off and the trainers said "he most likely tore his ACL. He has to go to the ER to be sure." His dad said "alright, I'll go get the car." His dad looked up at me and his mom and we went down with him right away. I went over to him and he said "babe, I'm alright. You don't have to come with us." I said "your hurt, I'm not leaving your side." He smiled and kissed my cheek. His dad got the car and the trainers helped take him to it. They got him in the back and I got in and sat next to him. He grabbed my hand and held it the entire time. I texted my mom and dad and told them what was going on. They were both fine with it. At the ER the doctors found out that he didn't just tear his ACL, he also tore his MCL, Meniscus and patella tendon. They wanted him to stay overnight so that they could do the surgery the next morning. I got in the bed with him and hugged him. His mom took a picture of us hugging and she sent it to him. He went on Instagram and put in on with the caption "so blessed to have you by my side going through this injury. It's an intense recovery but with you by my side I'll get through it and be stronger then ever. I love you more than any words can ever say💕."